Your pedal board, let me see it

The Anomaly

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

IMAG0164.jpg

I'm good friends with the guy who makes Sitori Sonics pedals, so I have a bunch of them from trades.

Right to left:

Polytune, Sitori Sonics Brownies and Cream, SS Tidal Phase, SS Tapeworm delay, microPog, SS Harem Fuzz

Powered either thru batteries (hey, I don't mind 'em) or a One Spot.

• Members

mine is ultra boring, not even pic worthy

pitchblack, mak4 controller

party time!!!!!!!

Mine too...One Spot, Korg Pitch Black, MXR Carbon Copy and an amp footswitch that doesn't do anything but look cool! :lol:

• Members

You just kicked my OCD in BIG TIME
:lol:
I swear I take a sweeper and a rag to mine once a week to get the dust off. You might think about doing that
:cop:

A clean, orderly pedalboard is the sign of a sick mind............or someone who doesn't play out :poke:

• Members

Yeah you gas inducing {censored}er!! I actually went and bought one a few days after I sent yours back!!! I have it set just a shade higher in gain than my paisley!!!

:lol: Dude that's awesome! Glad you liked it that much. I could see how the two would compliment each other for sure. Seriously, I think it's one of those pedals that I'll never get rid of because it's pretty damn versatile, and sounds great as a distortion on a clean channel.

• Members

A clean, orderly pedalboard is the sign of a sick mind............or someone who doesn't play out :poke:

I play out, but I could possibly have a sick mind as well :lol: I used to be a good bit worse but being in a band for close to 8 years, I have started to care less. Stuff is gonna get torn up/dirty/broken while gigging and traveling so I dont worry about it as much now.

Archived