NGD BC.RICH SUPERSTRAT

Cryptos

• Members
P5180214.jpgASM Superstrat and it's awesome. it's actually the same quality as the ltd deluxes i've had in the past. Right out of the box zero issues actions under a nickel at the 12th no buzz anywhere and the fretjob and neck is perfect damn i got lucky this time,replaces my Jackson as my main guitar and my highway one is going down the road.CopyofP5180182.jpg

• Members

I bought it as a backup to replace my hwy 1 i was not expecting the kind of quality i got i feel like i won the guitar lottery , this axe is killer. I've been looking for a superstrat that was affordable with solid hardware so i rolled the dice on this and won.

• Members

Happy new guitar day! I love me some BC Rich guitars as well, specifically the Mockingbirds, but that is a cool guitar!!!

I have wanted to get one of these, but they seem hard to come by...

DV016_Jpg_Large_512672.272_quilt.jpg

Cole

Yeah the Exotic Classics were pretty nice. Never see anything but the Warlocks on the used market. :/

• Members

Yeah the Exotic Classics were pretty nice. Never see anything but the Warlocks on the used market. :/

I see the Mockingbirds on the used market, but nothing else. What I don't like about those specific Mockingbirds are the 24 fret, 24 3/4" necks... They just don't feel good in my hands around the upper frets. The NJ Classics on the other hand :love:, which is the same setup as the Exotic Classic Assassin (24 fret, 25 1/2" necks).

Cole

• Members

I see the Mockingbirds on the used market, but nothing else. What I don't like about those specific Mockingbirds are the 24 fret, 24 3/4" necks... They just don't feel good in my hands around the upper frets. The NJ Classics on the other hand
:love:
, which is the same setup as the Exotic Classic Assassin (24 fret, 25 1/2" necks).

Cole

Except that the pickups on the NJ Classics suck. Rockfield makes (or made?) some surprisingly good pickups. Another body style BC Rich has that I like it the Eagle, but it is generally neglected. I've always liked it and they rarely do anything worthwhile with it.

Also, I kind of like the revolver cylinder knobs on the OP's guitar. Never seen that before. :lol:

• Members

Except that the pickups on the NJ Classics suck. Rockfield makes (or made?) some surprisingly good pickups. Another body style BC Rich has that I like it the Eagle, but it is generally neglected. I've always liked it and they rarely do anything worthwhile with it.

Also, I kind of like the revolver cylinder knobs on the OP's guitar. Never seen that before.
:lol:

The revolver cylinder knobs are ok but i will probably change them, Rockfields still in buisness as far as i know but there's alot of comp there so it wouldn't surprise me if they wern't . The Mafia sounds great custom overwound ceramic does what it was made for very well, metal. It's based off there Turbo pickup that was a hot P.A.F .

Archived