Attention: People with dogs living inside your house.

knickdeez

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't claim to be a super-clean person. Hell, my house is a wreck. But every time I visit someone with a dog in the house, I'm disgusted by that dog smell.

Maybe my friends just need to clean their damn houses.

• Members

I don't claim to be a super-clean person. Hell, my house is a wreck. But every time I visit someone with a dog in the house, I'm disgusted by that dog smell.

Maybe my friends just need to clean their damn houses.

No matter how clean your dog and house are, non dog owners can still smell that inherent smell that all dogs have. It's unavoidable.

• Members

Yep. I had to remove all the carpet and put in laminate. I've got a 60lb mutt that likes to roll in the dirt and get as stinky as possible. The darn dog is 17 yrs old and just won't move on to doggie heaven. I think this dog is going to stick around for 20 more years.

• Members

No matter how clean your dog and house are, non dog owners can still smell that inherent smell that all dogs have. It's unavoidable

truth....dogs reek....even clean ones...and every person i know who has one has that "dog smell" in there house...some worse than others....

CATS FTMFW!!!!!

• Members

truth....dogs reek....even clean ones...and every person i know who has one has that "dog smell" in there house...some worse than others....

CATS FTMFW!!!!!

Rofl cats

I'd rather my house have a dog smell than my furniture and everything else I own ripped or scratched to {censored}.

Archived