Animals As Leaders Assaulted by Boston Police

spawnofthesith

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

{censored} the police. I'm sick of this bull{censored} all the {censored}ing time. {censored} EM {censored} EM {censored} EM. Useless, they are {censored}ing bullies who have been given legal permissions to bully people. I {censored}ing hate em. DIE DIE DIE YOU USELESS {censored}ING PIGS! And to all of you who say stupid {censored} like "oh yea but you'll be running to them when something bad happens and you need their help" {censored} no I won't I'm a man I don't need a pig to protect me. I can protect myself and my family 100x more efficiently than any {censored}ing pig.

• Members

{censored} the police. I'm sick of this bull{censored} all the {censored}ing time. {censored} EM {censored} EM {censored} EM. Useless, they are {censored}ing bullies who have been given legal permissions to bully people. I {censored}ing hate em. DIE DIE DIE YOU USELESS {censored}ING PIGS! And to all of you who say stupid {censored} like "oh yea but you'll be running to them when something bad happens and you need their help" {censored} no I won't I'm a man I don't need a pig to protect me. I can protect myself and my family 100x more efficiently than any {censored}ing pig.

This is the dumbest thing I've read or heard all week, and that's REALLY saying something. Congratulations.

Oh, that's right, you're the guy who said he REALLY loved drugs.

It's all coming together.

In all seriousness, there are {censored}ty cops like the assholes mentioned in the OP, if the incident is true...and there are good ones. I personally know some very good cops. Getting all hardass on the interwebs and saying DIE PIGGIES DIE DIE DIE is just {censored}ing anti-Darwinian in nature.

• Members
This is the dumbest thing I've read or heard all week, and that's REALLY saying something. Congratulations.

Thanks for saving me the time bro..

• Members

In all seriousness, there are {censored}ty cops like the assholes mentioned in the OP, if the incident is true...and there are good ones. I personally know some very good cops. Getting all hardass on the interwebs and saying DIE PIGGIES DIE DIE DIE is just {censored}ing anti-Darwinian in nature.

2007-09-14-happy-pink-unicorn.png

• Members

Like Beantown's cops ain't a den of racism? C'mon, look @ the twitter posts from there after the Caps beat the Bruins and the winning goal was scored by a black guy. Think the cops would've treated Mitt Mormon that way? C'mon.

Gore is right about cops being thugs.

Derek

• Members

a certificate from community college doesn't necessarily guarantee that every police officer is actually an upstanding citizen, but that doesn't there aren't a lot of police officers that take their job seriously. some of them actually do strive to keep the peace and protect the public.

I've had run-ins with the police, both good and bad. That just means that there are a few assholes who shouldn't hold any sort of authority, not that the authority in itself is wrong.

• Members

I usually dont care much for cops, but with the situation Ive had at home the last year (fending off thieves, tweakers looking for scrap, trespassers, looters, etc, ) I've gotta say that the ones Ive dealt with have all been good guys. the sherriff himself told me that any sign of trouble, if I didnt get a quick response, to call him personally and he'd see that we were taken care of.

Last week, there was a really bad wreck on the interstate. A couple from NC was killed on a motorcycle. They just got engaged. The couple's family wanted to bury them together. The womans mother asked the Sherriff's dept to take a 2nd look at the accident scene, to see if they could locate the deceased womans diamod ring. The Sherrif himself went on his own time to locate the ring (and found it lodged in part of the bike the couple was on) .

Most of em are dicks, but alot of them are good men.

• Members
I usually dont care much for cops, but with the situation Ive had at home the last year (fending off thieves, tweakers looking for scrap, trespassers, looters, etc, ) I've gotta say that the ones Ive dealt with have all been good guys. the sherriff himself told me that any sign of trouble, if I didnt get a quick response, to call him personally and he'd see that we were taken care of.

Last week, there was a really bad wreck on the interstate. A couple from NC was killed on a motorcycle. They just got engaged. The couple's family wanted to bury them together. The womans mother asked the Sherriff's dept to take a 2nd look at the accident scene, to see if they could locate the deceased womans diamod ring. The Sherrif himself went on his own time to locate the ring (and found it lodged in part of the bike the couple was on) .

Most of em are dicks, but alot of them are good men.

I disagree, I think the assholes are in the minority. Its like anything else in life, most people are generally good and youre bound to find a few assholes.

• Members

I dont know, there are alot of
BLANKs
in that story..

Ive never seen anything remotely like that here in NYC and the whoie thing sounds pretty suspect.

I was going to poast something very similar. There must be way more to this story.

• Members

Can't say I'm surprised.. Some cops are jacked up something.. Cause they have serious aggressive tendencies..

Last year, me and 2 of my friends were on a sidewalk of a busy street with a ton of bars, so maybe the cops are more cautious and treat this area differently, but anyway a cop pulls up and says" Start walking." I say to my friends, "so its against the law to stand and talk on this planet.." My friend is a bit more vocal than myself towards cops (well since I became a father I have been, he has no kids and a night in jail isn't as big a deal to him) and he tells the cop, "its against the law to stand outside, now?" Cop gets out, calls for backup and puts my friend in cuffs and smart ass comments"we can talk about it in the back of my car.." Of course, this just escalates the whole situation. My friend is obviously agitated, and being 6'3 250lbs, I'm sure the cop was on his defenses, even though he started it.. He's baiting myself and the other guy to say something so we can join my friend in the back of his car... Just nonsense.. Eventually they do let him go, cause we did nothing wrong, but its a situation that was completely instigated and escalated by the cop.. For what? His ego and power trip is all I could figure

Archived