Ricky Bobby

primeholy

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Can't you renew online? I did my plates on my phone in like 3 minutes yesterday. Going to the dmv blows

I did mine online too. As long as you don't wanna change your picture or personal info (like height :lol:) it works.

• Members
I did mine online too. As long as you don't wanna change your picture or personal info (like height
:lol:
) it works.

I renewed mine online when I was 24, so when I tried it this time I received a message along the lines of "sorry bro, it's been too long since we've seen you. go ahead and take a seat and we'll call your number when we're ready." :o

oddly enough, they make people wait outside in line until there is enough space in the office to come in due to fire code. So we're all hanging in the 95degree heat, and this tiny lady just starts bitching nonstop about how inhumane it was. She kept trying to go inside the door and they kept putting her back outside. She complained she was going to call Fox 4 news to come investigate. everyone in line was just kind of laughing at her, because her bitching was just beyond lame. we all knew what we were in for. no one brags about going to the DMV for a reason.

So anyway, we get inside just to wait in another line. cool at least it's indoors. She goes through that line and fills out her form and takes her seat. Within a few minutes she passed out, the DMV peeps couldn't wake her up, and they had to call 911. She gets taken away on a stretcher just before her number is called. When she came to she was going "No, I need to get my license...."

Felt kinda bad for her, but man was she bitching a lot. I think the DMV employees just wanted to burn her, so they requested she be removed on the stretcher :o

• Members

I renewed mine online when I was 24, so when I tried it this time I received a message along the lines of "sorry bro, it's been too long since we've seen you. go ahead and take a seat and we'll call your number when we're ready."
:o

oddly enough, they make people wait outside in line until there is enough space in the office to come in due to fire code. So we're all hanging in the 95degree heat, and this tiny lady just starts bitching nonstop about how inhumane it was. She kept trying to go inside the door and they kept putting her back outside. She complained she was going to call Fox 4 news to come investigate. everyone in line was just kind of laughing at her, because her bitching was just beyond lame. we all knew what we were in for. no one brags about going to the DMV for a reason.

So anyway, we get inside just to wait in another line. cool at least it's indoors. She goes through that line and fills out her form and takes her seat. Within a few minutes she passed out, the DMV peeps couldn't wake her up, and they had to call 911. She gets taken away on a stretcher just before her number is called. When she came to she was going "No, I need to get my license...."

Felt kinda bad for her, but man was she bitching a lot. I think the DMV employees just wanted to burn her, so they requested she be removed on the stretcher

Yeah I'll have to do that next time I guess...

and lulz @ story :lol:

call local news that DMV is being r3tard strong bishes.... :ok

• Members
Yeah I'll have to do that next time I guess...

and lulz @ story
call local news that DMV is being r3tard strong bishes.... :ok

she was speaking in spanglish which brought additional lulz :o

the dmv lady told her to go write her congress person if she had any additional complaints about waiting outside :lol:

I want a government job so bad.

• Members
Yeah its {censored}ing hot here, don't know how you guys manage.

AC :D

I grew up in Ohio, and to be honest when it gets hot... well... it's hot. One of the worst weather experiences I've ever had was actually in Missouri around the 4th of July. Good lawrd it was like an oven outside.

when it's above 95 I don't care where you are. it's {censored}ing hot!

• Members

she was speaking in spanglish which brought additional lulz

the dmv lady told her to go write her congress person if she had any additional complaints about waiting outside

I want a government job so bad.

i was going to go with a different "nationality" but that one works too.... :o:D

• Members
Happy B-day.

Now get your finger outta yer ass & get your soldering iron out & mod on that 1987 some more:p

Hahahahaha!!

I returned it to almost stock for the time being, as I'm in a different band at the moment that requires more cleans. However, will probably go back to the Fender maps, so I can hotrod the plex :thu:

• Members

Thanks again Bros!

Had a kick ass day yesterday! Well aside from a couple hours at the DMV to renew my license but
:D

It's {censored}ed up that they make you do this {censored} right on your birthday!! :mad: I had to renew mine 2 years ago and I was pissed off about having to spend time at the DMV on my birthday, not cool.

• Members

Thanks bros!!

It's {censored}ed up that they make you do this {censored} right on your birthday!!
:mad:
I had to renew mine 2 years ago and I was pissed off about having to spend time at the DMV on my birthday, not cool.

Hahaha man I was pissed when they told me I could have renewed it up to a year in advance :facepalm:

self fail

what pissed me off though... I went to the Kroger by my pad to buy some beer to celebrate being done with the DMV... the Kroger I go to ALL the damn time. I hand the dude my ID even though they usually wave me off. He checks it, looks at the computer and says "I'm not sure I can sell you beer on an expired license". I said "dude, the {censored} expires at midnight and I have the temp license in the car if need be. I just need a damn beer after spending a couple hours at the DMV haha". He stonewalls me and said he had to check with the manager :rolleyes:

His manager gave him the wtf look too, since I'm literally in there every other day and says the license is still good.

He comes back mumbling a bunch of excuses about having to be sure. :rolleyes:

It's not like I just turned 21, I'm freakin 30 now. I called him a dick nose and to shut the {censored} up as I walked out.

• Members

Thanks bros!!

Hahaha man I was pissed when they told me I could have renewed it up to a year in advance
:facepalm:

self fail

what pissed me off though... I went to the Kroger by my pad to buy some beer to celebrate being done with the DMV... the Kroger I go to ALL the damn time. I hand the dude my ID even though they usually wave me off. He checks it, looks at the computer and says "I'm not sure I can sell you beer on an expired license". I said "dude, the {censored} expires at midnight and I have the temp license in the car if need be. I just need a damn beer after spending a couple hours at the DMV haha". He stonewalls me and said he had to check with the manager
:rolleyes:

His manager gave him the wtf look too, since I'm literally in there every other day and says the license is still good.

He comes back mumbling a bunch of excuses about having to be sure.
:rolleyes:

It's not like I just turned 21, I'm freakin 30 now. I called him a dick nose and to shut the {censored} up as I walked out.

I get annoyed every time they even ask for my id when I am buying beer. It's like "dude, look at me! Do you REALLY have ANY doubt I am over 21?" :lol:

But we have to be patient. If they were smart, they wouldn't be packing our groceries. :lol:

Archived