GRRRRRR :sadface:

NixerX

• Members

My kiddo's goin thru her first breakup.....
:cry:

Ghey sauce...but I hate it when something breaks my heart that I can do nothing about.
:mad:

Don't you own a gun? Shoot the lil bastard and his whole family. Its the american way isn't it?

Or, is that to accumulate more at the cost of others?

I've forgotten.

Buy her a pony. That should solve things. Girls love ponies right?

• Members

Don't you own a gun? Shoot the lil bastard and his whole family. Its the american way isn't it?

Or, is that to accumulate more at the cost of others?

I've forgotten.

Buy her a pony. That should solve things. Girls love pony's right?

This, and be thankful she is not pregnant.

• Members

This, and be thankful she is not pregnant.

Oh, and what neil said!

Fer serious though, I don't have kids so I can only imagine how it sucks for you watching them hurt (even if its over something that won't matter much in the long run) and not really being able to do anything.

• Members

Go beat the living dog{censored} out of the boy's father for raising such a worthless piece of {censored} douchebag hellion, and while raining blows upon his heathen face, tell him that his son is waste of the energy expelled in the 8 seconds it took him to impregnate his complete waste of a wife. Wait, no...

Just give your little girl a hug and let her know it will be okay. :thu:

• Members

Go beat the living dog{censored} out of the boy's father for raising such a worthless piece of {censored} douchebag hellion, and while raining blows upon his heathen face, tell him that his son is waste of the energy expelled in the 8 seconds it took him to impregnate his complete waste of a wife. Wait, no...

Just give your little girl a hug and let her know it will be okay.
:thu:

:love: Brohug.

• Members

how old is said boy?

16. It was eventual...be it him or someone else...but it still sucks to see her be sad..... shes cool though. I'm glad she's not one of those types that "need" a BF. She also isn't letting it effect her to the point of dramatically being depressed ala crying for days in be type {censored}...she was up early and off to kick some ass at her AP finals.

Looks and brains.....she be a danger if the world dont muss her up too bad.

• Members

Twas well spoken!

16. It was eventual...be it him or someone else...but it still sucks to see her be sad..... shes cool though. I'm glad she's not one of those types that "need" a BF. She also isn't letting it effect her to the point of dramatically being depressed ala crying for days in be type {censored}...she was up early and off to kick some ass at her AP finals.

Looks and brains.....she be a danger if the world dont muss her up too bad.

good for her bro. but you know what they say " When you have a boy you have one penis to worry about, when you have a girl you have 1 Million to worry about" She sounds like an awesome kid. i really miss the niece that i helped raise, i won't be there for her first heart break and that breaks my heart.

• Members

good for her bro. but you know what they say " When you have a boy you have one penis to worry about, when you have a girl you have 1 Million to worry about" She sounds like an awesome kid. i really miss the niece that i helped raise,
i won't be there for her first heart break and that breaks my heart.

So there are worse things. :| Sorry man.

• Members

sorry didn't mean to make this about me, was just trying to say that i can in some way feel your pain.

Not all man. I didnt think that in the least. If anything good can come of it all, I appreciate the understanding.

• Members

Not all man. I didnt think that in the least. If anything good can come of it all, I appreciate the understanding.

She will be stronger from this. you seem like a good dad from what i can tell. i wish my dad would of been around for my first break up would of made it easier to understand what i was feeling at the time....i got over it quick though. i did the {censored}ty teenage thing and slept with her friend...that was dumb.

Archived