CSB of the day: Elevators

guitarbilly74

• Members

So I had to join a call at 4:00PM. At 3:50 I decided to take a quick break to go to Jamba Juice downstairs real quick and get a mango smoothie to help me relax during the call. I work on the 5th floor. Should be easy.

Get out of the office and get in the elevator. The piece of {censored} is going up, I didn't notice.

I'm thinking "oh well maybe it will just go up a few floors and then go down". Nope. It went all the way up to the 15th floor (highest possible), made 2 stops on the way.

Then when it FINALLY starts to go down again, it stops on every {censored}ing floor to pick up people, who of course, are taking their sweet ass time to get in.

By the time it was around the 7th floor, it was time for my call.

I just pushed 5 and got out. On the same floor I was before. No smoothie for me.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

:lol::facepalm:

• Members

ha! I would LOVE to but I can't. The building admin LOCKED the stairwell for non-emergency use because of fear of injuries/lawsuit.
:facepalm:

:lol:

WTF?

Really? So, they would rather have a bunch of fat, diabetic, timebombs of workers who can't weeze their way to escape the building in case of a fire then allow people to use the stairs?

{censored}ing lawsuits. :facepalm:

(This post in no way implies YOU are fat, diabetic or a timebomb. Please don't sue me.)

• Members

I know, right? I wonder if I can put on 20lbs then sue the building for making me fat. I need to look into it
:lol:

DO IT!

It would be unamerican of you NOT to find a way to screw over your employer for personal gain. :cop:

• Members

DO IT!

It would be unamerican of you NOT to find a way to screw over your employer for personal gain.
:cop:

It's also very unamerican to not be fat, dibetic and a timebomb. But, at the same time, it is very american to complain on the interwebz about being deprived of a smoothie. Confused, I am.

• Members

It's also very unamerican to not be fat, dibetic and a timebomb. But, at the same time, it is very american to complain on the interwebz about being deprived of a smoothie. Confused, I am.

It all evens out? Or wait, he needs 1 more thing to even out the first 3. That's where the frivolous lawsuit comes in.

fat, diabetic, timebomb = complaining on interwebz, lack of smoothie, lawsuit

Balance will be restored.

• Members

I will clarify: my life is awesome so I can complain about little things like not getting my smoothie, which by the way, I did get after the call and it is pretty delicious. I am sorry you have bigger problems to worry about. I don't.

• Members

I will clarify: my life is awesome so I can complain about little things like not getting my smoothie, which by the way, I did get after the call and it is pretty delicious. I am sorry you have bigger problems to worry about. I don't.

I'm just poking fun, mayne. I ain't trying to get your panties twisted. I like to complain about pretty much everything, which results in my complaining about your complaining.

• Members

Now that I think of it. You are permitted to lock the entrance to your floor FROM the stairwell, but not from your floor TO the stairwell as a means of egress. I believe this is what you mean when you say you can't take the stairs or you'd only be able to go to the ground floor.

If Jamba Juice is like Jugo Juice, I want one right {censored}ing now.

Archived