Just stormed out of an important meeting....

"sasquatch"

• Members

Bring them back a sample. Or walk back in, eating a chicken leg. Nothing says professionalism more than just chewing on some messy chicken during a meeting and wiping your grubby fingers on a used looking napkin.

Be sure to wipe the sweat from your forehead afterwards.

• Members

you talk about peeing from your bum a lot.

your insides doin' alright?

I've got to point out, OP, that when -Assy-, normally the king of HCAF overshare, has cause to be concerned about your toilet habits, that should be a big red-brown flag. :lol:

• Members

I've got to point out, OP, that when
-Assy-
, normally the king of HCAF overshare, has cause to be concerned about
your
toilet habits, that should be a
big red-brown flag.
:lol:

LOL

I know all about my asshole crying brown tears, but this guy is always making threads dedicated to his pee-butt problems, between this and his coffee threads and contributions to chipotle/other food threads (i think).

I am not a doctor, but I am pretty sure raining on porcelain with muddy-liquid fury is not healthy.

• Members

LOL

I know all about my asshole crying brown tears, but this guy is always making threads dedicated to his pee-butt problems, between this and his coffee threads and contributions to chipotle/other food threads (i think).

I am not a doctor, but I am pretty sure raining on porcelain with muddy-liquid fury is not healthy.

I am also not a doctor, but I'm pretty sure it means your colon is such a body building fool that it brutally crushes anything that tries to pass through.

• Members

LOL

most of the time i am good, but when i am not, i post about it on HCAF.

seriously, yesterday was a super-high protein day. combined that with my on/off coffee habit, which after a few weeks, always results in irritable bowel syndrome.

• Members

I am also not a doctor, but I'm pretty sure it means your colon is such a body building fool that it brutally crushes anything that tries to pass through.

we were discussing bro-science tactics the other day at the gym (bro science is psuedo science passed on through internet forum and not classrooms), and I was being sarcastic in saying "MY DIET IS SO LEAN I DON'T EVEN {censored}, ANABOLIC".

40% of my caloric intake is complex carbohydrates, loaded with fiber. And I eat an entire bag of spinach and 1lb of broccoli/carrots a day.

My asshole is a busy busy boy, logs only.

• 1 month later...

Archived