My chick biased my amp

Mike LX-R

• Members
Facetious humor brother. Of that I am a craftsman.
:thu:

'Facetious' is an awful fancy word to be bandying about in the den for a scum. It's a fine line between 'facetious humor' and 'raging jackass.' You may wish to try harder to tread it.

I may or may not be entirely serious. Friday afternoons are a BITCH.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
wow, you guys
:lol:

I think I had an ex break up with me because she asked if music was more important than her
:o

And the funniest part of my above story? Me and my ex-wife met BECAUSE I was playing in a band. :lol:

More proof that bitches be kuh-razzzzy!

• Members

'Facetious' is an awful fancy word to be bandying about in the den for a scum. It's a fine line between 'facetious humor' and 'raging jackass.' You may wish to try harder to tread it.

the way you describe, it sounds like I'm heading toward a cyber identity crisis. geez, and I thought I was in Rome.

• Members

Hey, the bitch that had me sell all my {censored} hooked up with me because I was the only guy in a metal shirt she'd seen since moving to Iowa. The first night I played for her was the first night we had sexy time. She wanted the br00tz boy, then wanted him to stop being br00tz immediately upon taking claim.

TLDR: OMG THAT'S SO HAWT->get rid of it.

the way you describe, it sounds like I'm heading toward a cyber identity crisis. geez, and I thought I was in Rome.

Rome ain't what it used to be, what with all the fires and {censored}.

• Members

That is what I did with the ex-gf: She was not supportive at all when we first started rehearsing. She would find ways to sabotage my attendance for band practice. My singer had enough and told me DTB (dump the bitch).

Could be the fact she was overweight (yes, I used to date fatties), and for sure she'd be jealous with ever girl that would talk to me.

what would she do to sabotage your rehearsal? pull tubes and {censored}?

• Members

I rock and my talent makes women horny.
I have no idea the dilemma you all describe about crazy ex's having an issue with playing in bands....
:lol:

{censored}ing lol

By talent I guess you mean flower arranging because you sound like a {censored}.

My wife has never biased my amp, but she makes me a sandwich.

• Members

i have only two direct guitar={censored} "true story, bro"'s:

1. friends date tried to make out with me on my porch, with the friend still in the house, directly after playing asilos magdalena, spanish lyrics and all. i said no and immediately told friend.

2. brought a chick in for a tour of the house, ran through the obligatory "oh this? oh, its just my gear room. what? yeah, i play a little. oohhhh, ok ill play something.." schtick. she actually muted the strings halfway through and disrobed. win. or maybe musical fail. either way that studio foam never quite smelled the same since.

• Members

{censored}ing lol

By talent I guess you mean flower arranging because you sound like a {censored}.

My wife has never biased my amp, but she makes me a sandwich.

You would think a forum of guitarists would appreciate a woman who can bias an amp, just for fun, while hanging out with her boyfriend. To think I can't or haven't myself is just silly man. Besides, afterward she baked me blueberry muffins. Don't be twatty, let your woman bias your amp and bake you {censored}ing blueberry muffins.

And yes, my ability to put together gorgeous bouquets has gotten me {censored}. I'm not ashamed.

Archived