Wanting to Get a Low Wattage Amp, and Have You Heard of This Company?

Hardvalve

• Members

You need one of those amps....do it now.

So you are saying these are good amps? They sure look cool. His Metalhed amp looks promising, he says with a pedal in front I could get hair metal tones, and that sounds perfect. Thanks. Anybody else have any experience?

• Members

So you are saying these are good amps? They sure look cool. His Metalhed amp looks promising, he says with a pedal in front I could get hair metal tones, and that sounds perfect. Thanks. Anybody else have any experience?

All the clips go to an expired page..Buy a Blackstar HT5 and be done with it.

• Members

Oh... yes to everything... just get one... you'll be so happy... for life... really...

Thanks Dick Sofa, I appreciate the honesty and input, and knowing you have my best interest at heart. I will go contact them now. Thanks again.

• Members

He posts on Rigtalk using the handle MOAHH.

:thu:

Seems like a good dude. Tell him I sent you...you'll get a discount.

I sent him a PM and said you recommended me. Thanks, I could really usethe discount, good to know you guys have the connections.

• Members

Just remember to let it burn in for a few hours when you first get it. Hell, let it burn in overnight and by morning I think you'll be pretty surprised at what you've got there.

You're a sound sleeper, right?

Why would I need to do that, the other guys say they are great? Does that help make the electronics better or something, or are these special amps that need that kind of treatment. Elaborate, Please?

Archived