Fireworks hell yeah

OverDriven

• Members

:facepalm:
How many times were you dropped on your head as a child? Serious question.

What the {censored} does this even have to do with you? Is it your full time job just to talk {censored} wherever I post, for no reason. If you have a problem with my post, honestly, I dont give a {censored}. I should have been on your ignore list a long time ago. So {censored} off.

• Members

mother{censored}ing piece of mother{censored}ing {censored}

I'm curious, did you suffer adverse effects related to the sudden and absolute cessation of momentum upon a brain during a key developmental period?

• Members

I'm curious, did you suffer adverse effects related to the sudden and absolute cessation of momentum upon a brain during a key developmental period?

What the {censored} does this even have to do with you? Is it your full time job just to talk {censored} wherever he posts, for no reason?

• Members

Dear Nick, :mfpomfs: is a registered trademark of dickysofa inc. Please send $20 to said dickysofa inc. or refrain from using our trademarks.

Sincerely, Richard dickysofa Couch

mother{censored}ing piece of mother{censored}ing {censored}

• Members

Dear Nick, :mfpomfs: is a registered trademark of dickysofa inc. Please send $20 to said dickysofa inc. or refrain from using our trademarks.

Sincerely, Richard dickysofa Couch

Dear Dick Sofa: You forgot the Trademark symbol at the end that lets everyone know its a trademark.

Archived