..R.I.P.. Harmony Central. Give me lots of attention...

Iron Lotus

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

MOJO SENT
:thu:

I'm confused.. maybe your OP statement would hold more credit (whatever little it would get), if you would have self-banned and posted nothing afterwards.. Now you're just feeding into what you said was repelling you from here. :idk:

Anyways, is it because of that 5150 mod thing and people disagreeing with it? Get into a little temper tantrum? You know there is no point in opening up that 5150, unless you really know what you are doing. They are not exactly a tough piece of equipment once you open them up.

• Members

I'm confused.. maybe your OP statement would hold more credit (whatever little it would get), if you would have self-banned and posted nothing afterwards.. Now you're just feeding into what you said was repelling you from here.
:idk:

Anyways, is it because of that 5150 mod thing and people disagreeing with it? Get into a little temper tantrum? You know there is no point in opening up that 5150, unless you really know what you are doing. They are not exactly a tough piece of equipment once you open them up.

Its not about the 5150 mod thing, Theres plenty of places to discuss that. Its in general... the whole forum. Count the posts

on the front page that actually have anything to do with an amp, then the ones that dont... how many of them are actually funny? Yeah not many.

...I dont bull{censored} people on a regular basis. Some people bull{censored} about every thread they come across though. So Im havin a little fun ATM... true.

If they wanna ban me thats cool, dont need to go hitting myself with the banthammer... Theres a few threads that I like to keep saved.

I never said there was NO good information here... just its all {censored}ed up and clouded with retards. I'll still refer back from time to time...

Archived