My Complete Pedalboard Overhaul Is Finally Finished! (Pics... :o)

Marshredder

• Members

Since playing out a lot more recently I came across switching between sounds from my various pedals, and also lacked any sort of atmospheric sounds, as my amps reverb is very minimal.

Soooooo, I redid the pedalboard :D

Heres what it was before...

fyZFJ.jpg

And heres the finished product!

hgL8U.jpg

Took off the Aqua Puss, SD-1, TU-2 and the Whetstone, added the Musicomlabs switcher, Eventide Space, Eventide Modfactor, Strymon Timeline and a Polytune Mini.

6yqhN.jpg

gj0Rf.jpg

kAztj.jpg

Soooo psyched! My clean tone uses the compressor and the Katana, whereas my crunch uses just the Klon as a boost, so going from clean to dirty before involved pressing 4 switches, now, its just 1!

• Members

i have to ask what the hell do you use the Klon for? You have a jubilee head and a two rock? Also SWEET looking board. I absolutely HATE the eventide pedals but thats only because I cannot figure out how to use them for the life of me.

• Members

i have to ask what the hell do you use the Klon for? You have a jubilee head and a two rock? Also SWEET looking board. I absolutely HATE the eventide pedals but thats only because I cannot figure out how to use them for the life of me.

The Klon sounds incredible on its own, just love it, plus I use it as a boost for the crunch on the Two-Rock. I dont use both amps at the same time and the CRS doesnt have huge amounts of gain on tap so if I want to play some leads I just bring that it, really thickens it all up as well :thu: The Eventides are quite... involved. The only one I haven't bonded with 100% is the modfactor, it does tremolos and stuff excellent, and the undulator is an awesome addition, but its phaser/flanger/chorus are a little sterile sounding, but its a solution and I'll keep it until Strymon release an equivalent haha.

• Members

It does everything you would want a switcher to do, its INCREDIBLE. It has 8 switchable loops, and controls up to 5 (I think) midi devices as well as 2 latching switching for your amp channels etc. With one switch it can change all the presets on your pedals, bring in 5 and cut out 3 pedals, and change your amps channels. Its also wired so that just by taking out one cable the pedals can be switched from the 4 cable method to all in front, just does everything.

How much is that gismo?

Edit: Tracked it down to a distributor. $750.

Archived