Pallbearer's Sorrow and Extinction is doom metal's Dark Side of the Moon.

Soundstorm

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, I'm a huge fan of Sleep and Electric Wizard. I still like this album better, but the reason for the comparison is the ebb and flow, and spatial quality reminds me a lot of DSOTM. Kinda like the feeling of getting into a warm bed after you've been out in the cold.....with a big titted red head (not really but I think I had to make at least one big tit reference in accordance to the HCAF user agreement)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Hey, me too. Had a gift card collecting dust....bought a bunch of stuff including this, Electric Wizard and an older Dawn of Demise.

Sweet! I snagged the new Baroness album and the new Cattle Decapitation along with a John Scalzi book and a pull up bar. So, pretty much all my spending cash for the next few weeks. :facepalm: :

:lol:

• Members

Thank you for dropping this. Checked it out, dug the {censored} out of it....now it is in the rotation.

Ah, the beauty of discovering new music and then passing it onto others.
:thu:

No problem, man. Glad you like it

Look up the page "Stoner, Sludge, and Doom" and friend them on FB. They're always posting clips from new bands like this and others.

• Members

that band is from my home state. a fella i know is in the band T.O.A.D (take over and destroy---which is the coolest acronym band name EVER!) was on tour with them. i'm sure you saw them at the show in Little Rock OP.

No I sure didn't, unless they played the thurs

Doom, like I said. My buddy mentioned Univox....anybody ever use one?

Archived