Crazy Night In Illinois, Guns and Police

Hardvalve

• Members

Tons more videos just like this out there. They're the government, good luck fighting it.

yeah, these laws to not videotape public employees IN MOTHER{censored}ING PUBLIC is total bull{censored}. i am so furious that this {censored} and i don't live in such a {censored}ty state. they can film you but you can't film them b/c it is "wiretapping." bull{censored}. we are heading down the {censored}ter. oh yeah, almost forgot, {censored} YOU ILLINOIS and other states with this {censored}.

• Members

U mad Dan? You seem mad Dan. Didn't you go to.prison for this very thing? Weren't you held.down and raped nightly there? I am.surprised you can truly get butthurt anymore. But, well here we are. If you weren't so stupid I would almost feel sorry for you.

• Members

yeah, these laws to not videotape public employees IN MOTHER{censored}ING PUBLIC is total bull{censored}. i am so furious that this {censored} and i don't live in such a {censored}ty state. they can film you but you can't film them b/c it is "wiretapping." bull{censored}. we are heading down the {censored}ter. oh yeah, almost forgot, {censored} YOU ILLINOIS and other states with this {censored}.

Totally this. :thu:

• Members

Totally this.
:thu:

Yes, I hate this state. House is about to be up for sale, and when my lease is up here, then I am going to the Iowa side, Bettendorf probably. The Quad Cities is split by the Mississippi River, and at the moment am still on the Illinois side. Quad Cities is a million times better than Rockford though.

• Members

Yes, I hate this state. House is about to be up for sale, and when my lease is up here, then I am going to the Iowa side, Bettendorf probably. The Quad Cities is split by the Mississippi River, and at the moment am still on the Illinois side. Quad Cities is a million times better than Rockford though.

I hate Illinois, tbh, and I've never been there. Seems like a police state, where, coincidentally, mainly the ones breaking the laws seem to have rights, like the right to pull drive by's and {censored}, but that might be only Chicago. Either way, I would rather {censored} a vicious porcupine with mange.

• Members

No, Bettendorf all the way....No FOID card needed for my guns, can have a license to carry, and Bettendorf is just a nice area. I travel in Iowa all the time for work, and makes more sense.

This. I am in RI right now and I {censored}ing hate this city...er town. I'm originally an East Moline boy, but would move to Bettendorf in a heartbeat. Even the {censored}ty neighborhoods are nice there.

• Members

This. I am in RI right now and I {censored}ing hate this city...er town. I'm originally an East Moline boy, but would move to Bettendorf in a heartbeat. Even the {censored}ty neighborhoods are nice there.

This is true, and as of today my wife is finally here. We both are ready for Bettendorf.

• Members

This is true, and as of today my wife is finally here. We both are ready for Bettendorf.

If I had to do it all over (first house buying and all) I would have looked in Iowa more. Specifically, Bettendorf. Their property taxes are a bit lower there and the schools are better too.

Actually, I wouldn't mind moving a little further north on 61 to Eldridge. Kind of a hidden gem here in the QC.

Archived