NAD - Bogner XTC 20th Anniversary (Vid and Audio Clips)

gibson5413

• Members

First of all, AWESOME rig, congrats!!! Nice Anderson too!!! But....how about some clips of just you wanking away without any backing tracks, with some lead work thrown in? I just think the playing with the backing tracks sort of obscures the sound of the rig, and probably doesn't do it justice.

Just my 2 cents. I am extremely envious of you though...:phil:

Thanks! Love eveyrhting in my rig at the present time. I will try and do a vid clip next week that runs through each channel and mode. Tons going on here.

• Members

how is the MV? does it need to be cranked or can you get decent non ear drum bursting tones? does it have the option to operate at lower wattages??

The XTC has the widest usable volume range of any amp I've ever seen. You can set it for 2 tubes or 4, Class A or AB, and Pentode or Triode, so 100 Watts all the way down less than 10. It's also got tons of control over damping - net result is that you can make it sound loud at really low volume, or sound quiet and "breathy" at ear-splitting volume. The clean channel is incredible for a high-gain amp, and the whole thing is really, really quiet.

Just don't break the handle.

:lol:

Archived