RAF!!!!!! Get in here!!!!!!

guitarbilly74

• Members

everything is store bought, the only question is whether you're buying the ingredients or the final product.

Unless Raf killed the cow with his bare hands to make the burgers, his {censored} is store bought too.

Winning.

The "might as well blame God, since he made everything" argument is one of the most overly-used logical fallacies eeeeevvvvvaaarrrrrr. That being said, you still have sliders and I do not. So I suppose I should just admit my jelly, bro.

• Members

I want to order bacon only sliders.

Like...the "meat" is just more bacon. And then they've got bacon on the side. Served with a brown sugar bbq sauce and caramelized onions.

With a {censored}ing bun made out of bacon. The fries? Wrapped in bacon after being fried in bacon fat. The ketchup should have real bacon bits in it, and the onions should also be caramelized in bacon fat.

Up your ass, bacon shortage. UP. YOUR. ASS.

• Members

The fries? Wrapped in bacon after being fried in bacon fat.

I refuse to eat any potato product that has not been fried in bacon fat. In fact, my morning began with a hearty plate of hash browns, fried in bacon fat, released from the bacon placed over the top of the hash browns, egg over-easy also fried in bacon grease placed on the bacon, and a piece of toast with cooled bacon fat used as butter. OK, I made up the bacon fat butter part, but the rest of it's true.

And my wife started hunting for our prefered bacon and filling the freezer with it. Because {censored} a bacon shortage.

• Members

I refuse to eat any potato product that has not been fried in bacon fat. In fact, my morning began with a hearty plate of hash browns, fried in bacon fat, released from the bacon placed over the top of the hash browns, egg over-easy also fried in bacon grease placed on the bacon, and a piece of toast with cooled bacon fat used as butter. OK, I made up the bacon fat butter part, but the rest of it's true.

And my wife started hunting for our prefered bacon and filling the freezer with it. Because {censored} a bacon shortage.

But the point being, think about how much fat you get from griddling a pound of bacon. Now think of how much fat you need to deep-fry the french fries. Think of how much bacon you would need to to cook to get that much fat. THINK OF THE BACON.

• Members

But the point being, think about how much fat you get from griddling a pound of bacon. Now think of how much fat you need to deep-fry the french fries. Think of how much bacon you would need to to cook to get that much fat. THINK OF THE BACON.

Stop it, my mouth is watering.

And I'm at half mast and rising but that's because of another thread.

Archived