I'm back from TGP

JR13

• Members

Yes. I'm sure you nailed it right there....

:confused:
:idk:
:o

:lol:

Say what you want, but if I want a higher percentage of semi-to-well informed opinions and general info on amps/guitars I go there first.

HCAF is where I come for Lulz and entertainment.

• Members

Say what you want, but if I want a higher percentage of semi-to-well informed opinions and general info on amps/guitars I go there first.

I do too.

:o

There's stuff I can research there that just isn't discussed here. :idea:

Don't like the place though.

• Members

Not a Dr.

Not a lawyer

Poor white West Kentucky Towboat trash

Plexis arent original 60's pieces, but a re-issue & a Metro Clone , but lots of "doctoring" done to em

No booteek pedals

Play metal

dont refer to my gear as "investments"

know more than 3 chords

and I have a large dong that curves to hit G spots, and was bangin guys like them's wives when I was 16 -17 years old

and a proud member of the den of a scum

Regards

Watt

• Members

Not a Dr.

Not a lawyer

Poor white West Kentucky Towboat trash

Plexis arent original 60's pieces, but a re-issue & a Metro Clone , but lots of "doctoring" done to em

No booteek pedals

Play metal

dont refer to my gear as "investments"

know more than 3 chords

and I have a large dong that curves to hit G spots, and was bangin guys like them's wives when I was 16 -17 years old

and a proud member of the den of a scum

Regards

Watt

Bangin' guys like them's wives? WAT :freak:

• Members

Say what you want, but if I want a semi-to-well informed opinion on an amp, I go to a music store and demo it and form my own opinion. The whole internet is for entertainment/lulz. And at least there is more of that here.

• Members

Say what you want, but if I want a semi-to-well informed opinion on an amp, I go to a music store and demo it and form my own opinion. The whole internet is for entertainment/lulz. And at least there is more of that here.

Not to mention there is like 100x the traffic here. Post a thread at TGP and watch it sink. Post a thread here and get ten replies in five minutes. It doesn't really matter how well informed they are over there if they don't answer your questions. :lol:

• Members

[ ]Thread went as expected.

Thread went better than expected.

Just to clarify, I'm not bashing TGP, they seem like nice guys. I'm just poking fun. I could do the same thing with HCAF over there.

• Members

Massively this too.

• Members
Bangin' guys like them's wives? WAT
:freak:

My post was mostly sarcastic. I dont have a problem with anyone there. Just not my kinda place. Elitist "collectors" who are more into owning expensive sh*t, than actually playing it ,do piss me off though.

Archived