This guitar video is relevent to our interests.

Stevetemp

• Members

meh

Tell me what you don;t like about it. It's okay..not gonna attack you for your opinion. Just wanna get where you are coming from. All good.

(one my things is I would like to model my playing after it...so must keep it real, even if real is criticism)

• Members

Tell me what you don;t like about it. It's okay..not gonna attack you for your opinion. Just wanna get where you are coming from. All good.

(one my things is I would like to model my playing after it...so must keep it real, even if real is criticism)

I been a Keaggy fan since the 80s. I prefer his acoustic work. This clip was boring and mudane to me also.

At around 3:xx Phil was trying to get slightly Krantz but couldnt pull it off.

Heres Wayne Krantz , much better/interesting player.

• Members

Am checking that video now snappy. Sound great so far!

I guess I am impressed with the looping, building the rhythms. and then they jam it up. I ain't saying it's the be all and end all. I'm just saying it pleasant...and the guitar tones are really nice (imho). Also thinking we are comparing apples to oranges...as the clip I posted was mostly a guitar "solo".

Here is an acoustic clip:

Take the comment advice and skip to about 2:05

• Members

fixed to reflect what awaits me in.......almost exactly an hour
:love:

also, nobody stirs dirty martinis. leave that part out next time
;)

I know right? But the olive juice I have has a recipe to stir your martini. Plus...if James can say it so can I. :lol:

Archived