Charveldan Rig Rundown

Hardvalve

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This!!!!

Plus Dan makes a bunch of dumb posts
and it can be quite humorous to make fun of him, but seriously gear? He haz awesome gear! (despite the fact that he should consider selling some of it to help him get out of his {censored}ty 3rd story apartment w/ crackhead neighbors)

Edit: Why was Hardvalve bant tho?

Not that I have any problem with it at all.

See ya dickvalve
:wave:

He makes a lot of dumb posts? {censored}, you make a {censored} TON of stupid, moronic posts. :facepalm:

I still hope you win a Darwin Award trying to bias some tubes.

• Members

Scroll Down.....

List what you think is Charveldan's Rig, since he is obsessed with posting these.

I didn't read the whole threat but for some reason I imagine that Dan has a really nice collection of gear and I'm rather certain it's better than what I have. For whatever reason I also expect he knows how to use it.

That said, I know you don't care what I think but I wish you'd give Dan a break. I really can't see what's not to like about him.

• Members

Dan's kinda like that silly cousin/brother/whatever family member that's really easy to make fun of, but he takes it like a champ, knowing it's all in jest, and if the wrong person tries to join in, you end up knocking their {censored}ing teeth out for it and piss all over their dead grandparents grave for being a {censored}-heel.

• Members
You obviously haven't seen KISS on the Tom Snyder show in 1980. Look it up.
:lol:

No, seriously, go look it up on YouTube.

Okay...you're no good at HCAF.

I already told you that was some cool {censored}. Ace....funny Mfer! Just having a good ol time!

Like I said...not sure if I want to hang with him...or he'd make me choke him to death. (like Gene wanted to do then...lol. )

• Members

Okay...you're no good at HCAF.

I already told you that was some cool {censored}. Ace....funny Mfer! Just having a good ol time!

Like I said...not sure if I want to hang with him...or he'd make me choke him to death. (like Gene wanted to do then...lol. )

Gene was an uptight c word back then. He used to have a sense of humor and an idea of what "fun" meant. Then he became all serious when they decided to do poppy kids albums? :idk::freak:

That said, I love when Peter is like "Lol, don't do that!" Ace: "What, I wasn't going to."

EDIT: And Ace is kinda like HCAF. Tom spent more time talking to Ace than the rest of the guys because of teh lulz. Same reason most of us visit this part of the forum over most of the other parts.

• Members

28046025.jpg

WOW!

Hardvalve was pretty much asking to be banned, being such a lame old ass sore for so long {censored}er cant tell when hes just being a classless pile of {censored}.

thread/OP reminds me of Donald Trump calling out Obama on his birth certificate.But in this case we have Hardvalave calling out Charveldan out on his rig :lol:

And taking it like a gentleman and eventually taking a pictures of his "RIG-CERTIFICATE", don't worry Charveldan we all knew your Gibson Les Pauls werent made in Madigascar, I never doubted you :thu:, trough all that BS Charveldan came out on top

For reals man!?!?!

We got some, to quote the Fresh Prince "stoopid post up in here", like Loop Quantum's "OMG BROKE MY GUITAR STRINGS GOT TO GOT TO GC".

Or Nerine's perfectionist bickering and constant meticulous criticism of amps and pedals, or Charveldan the local resident Drudge-Report.

But hate mongering for the sake of hate mongering?!?!?!? two words........ INSTANT KARMA!

• Members

Love that song, my interpretation is a bit different but it's all good

Instant Karma is doing good.

This song is to all the cunts in this world, the narcissistic self centred users, He's saying sort of tongue in cheek carry on with your bull{censored}, we know your no better than the whole of us, you are what you do..we don't care, because we know it feels good to be good, so shine on.

still apt and relevant, RIP John

• Members
Hardvalve is a complete anus.

Not only because of this thread, but because all he used to post was:

"Nerine'd"

Dickhat.

This place is better with CD. If only for lulz. At least the guy takes it like a man.
:thu:

I think Dan is good people :)
Never melts down on others.

Archived