Hardvalve

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
LOLBANT!!!
:lol:

This!!!!

Plus Dan makes a bunch of dumb posts and it can be quite humorous to make fun of him, but seriously gear? He haz awesome gear! (despite the fact that he should consider selling some of it to help him get out of his {censored}ty 3rd story apartment w/ crackhead neighbors)

Edit: Why was Hardvalve bant tho?

Not that I have any problem with it at all.

See ya dickvalve :wave:

• Members
This!!!!

Plus Dan makes a bunch of dumb posts and it can be quite humorous to make fun of him, but seriously gear? He haz awesome gear! (despite the fact that he should consider selling some of it to help him get out of his {censored}ty 3rd story apartment w/ crackhead neighbors)

See ya dickvalve
:wave:

It sez Kardula is bant as well......musta done a no no. I figured at some point HV would do himself in. :facepalm:

• Members
This!!!!

Plus Dan
makes a bunch of dumb posts and it can be quite humorous to make fun of him
, but seriously gear? He haz awesome gear! (despite the fact that he should consider selling some of it to help him get out of his {censored}ty 3rd story apartment w/ crackhead neighbors)

See ya dickvalve
:wave:

Oh ho ho, sweet sweet irony

• Members

It sez Kardula is bant as well......musta done a no no. I figured at some point HV would do himself in.
:facepalm:

I've always wondered if the two of them are related.

Misery loves company you know.

Oh, and guess who Telephant is talking to in my sig.........

• Members

pardon my blonde nature today but what's all the fuss for about CharvelDan on this site?
:confused:

You ever have one of those friends that you always just kind of scratch your head going, "Did he just {censored}ing set himself on fire trying to lite his fart with a lighter?"

• Members

not successful

100% successful

glad to see that loser gone, good job to whoever bant him. hopefully its perma.

I have learnt a lot from this thread. I want to be as good of an outcast as Dan. I will surely try! I have a lot of work to do!

One thing I do know is that you cheated. You should have posted some charts and graphs... and you posted a simple multiple choice :mad:.

:D:idk:

And...as usual...K-Biz brings a Thor-hammer.

(in all seriousness...I HAVE learned alot here! All ya'll do rock!)

• Members
You ever have one of those friends that you always just kind of scratch your head going, "Did he just {censored}ing set himself on fire trying to lite his fart with a lighter?"

Ahahahahaha.....me and my cousin caught our underwear on fire doing that as adolecents......lololololololol. :lol:

Archived