Way Huge Echo-Puss... Yeah!!!

colejustesen

• Members

So I got an email from Dunlop Manufacturing and they were showing off the new Way Huge Echo-Puss.

I was wondering when it was going to be released... This particular delay goes up to 600 ms of delay.

I think it sounds great in the video too thumb.gif

I think I might have to off my Visual Sound V3 Delay for this bad boy!!!

Cole

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by colejustesen View Post
Have you played the Echo-Puss? I like the idea of the tap tempo on the Supa-Puss, but the question is.... When is the Supa-Puss going to be available?

Cole
I have not, I just mean I won't be buying either until I can try both side by side. I'll probably end up with one of the two though.

I think they said early 2013 for the Supa.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by chrispsullivan View Post
This is going to be at least $180-$200. cry.gif
Pro Guitar Shop has it for $189... I paid $169 for my V3 Delay... I should have waited cry.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Dolf View Post
Dude, I want that now.

Thanks
Your welcome wave.gif I want it now too!

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneV2 View Post
I have not, I just mean I won't be buying either until I can try both side by side. I'll probably end up with one of the two though.

I think they said early 2013 for the Supa.
I am following you! My concern with the Supa is that it will be digital... at least from what I have read, an analogy delay can't use a tap tempo... I don't know the truth behind that statement, but the Echo-Puss would cover my needs with the 600 ms of delay...

Cole

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by colejustesen View Post
Pro Guitar Shop has it for $189... I paid $169 for my V3 Delay... I should have waited cry.gif

Your welcome wave.gif I want it now too!

I am following you! My concern with the Supa is that it will be digital... at least from what I have read, an analogy delay can't use a tap tempo... I don't know the truth behind that statement, but the Echo-Puss would cover my needs with the 600 ms of delay...

Cole
That analog man dual delay pedal can use tap tempo with the optional Amazeo controller so it is doable. I have heard that the Supa will be analog but I don't have any proof so it could be either.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by ShaneV2 View Post
That analog man dual delay pedal can use tap tempo with the optional Amazeo controller so it is doable. I have heard that the Supa will be analog but I don't have any proof so it could be either.
I see... The clips I have heard of the Supa-Pass sound damn good too. I find that I like having the option to use a tap tempo, but I seem to just use my delays as a set it and forget kind of way.

Cole

• Members

Well I just found out that the Supa will supposedly have a bunch of very different features from the Echo. Wow and flutter instead of the more chorusy modulation, and an adjustable distortion circuit to dirty up the delays. I guess it is going for more of a tapey vibe while the echo is going for more of the DMM type modulated analog market. I already have an el Cap for tape stuff and won't be replacing that any time soon so the Echo puss might be more what I'm looking for.

• Members

Well I just found out that the Supa will supposedly have a bunch of very different features from the Echo. Wow and flutter instead of the more chorusy modulation, and an adjustable distortion circuit to dirty up the delays. I guess it is going for more of a tapey vibe while the echo is going for more of the DMM type modulated analog market. I already have an el Cap for tape stuff and won't be replacing that any time soon so the Echo puss might be more what I'm looking for.

Archived