Thinking about a new guitar..

Mike LX-R

• Members

You just described Ibanez S Series

This is where I'm leaning. But I might just get a different radius neck for my JS-1000. It's really the only issue I'm having at the moment. Most likely though I'll keep it as is and try to go for an S series Ibanez or a superstrat like M. Night Flameautolan recommended.

• Members

This is where I'm leaning. But I might just get a different radius neck for my JS-1000. It's really the only issue I'm having at the moment. Most likely though I'll keep it as is and try to go for an S series Ibanez or a superstrat like
M. Night Flameautolan
recommended.

The {censored}, bro? That may be the most insulting thing any has ever said about me here.

M. Night is the only director I'm aware of that actually made a movie so {censored} Chimaira had to interrupt their set opening for Dethklok to warn people not to go to it. I don't suck THAT bad.

:cry:

• Members

The {censored}, bro? That may be the most insulting thing any has ever said about me here.

M. Night is the only director I'm aware of that actually made a movie so {censored} Chimaira had to interrupt their set opening for Dethklok to warn people not to go to it. I don't suck THAT bad.

:cry:

:lol: in no way did I intend to insult you. :lol: I'm sorry bro :cry:

:cop: (_I_)

• Members

th?id=I.5014405138286159&pid=15.1

I assumed you were talking about the Wolfgang Specials right? When the Charvel pro mods ceased production, it took EVH and Jackson with it. Jackson has relocated mostly to Indonesia and to Mexico for a few models, and Charvel and EVH to China. Also the price on the newer Wolfgangs also went up as well. You might be able to get an MIJ Wolfgang on ebay, but all the new specials are already shipping from China.

So ya, again I wouldn't spend over 1g on a Chinese guitar.

Archived