A Better, More Detailed Debate live -- 3rd Party

rushtallica

• Members

1 reply........ yeeeeeeeeks

Gary has a lot of interesting ideas, but most of them will never get him elected.

Pardon convicted drug offenders. Ok, then where do they go to work. My brother is a convicted drug felon. It wasn't that the drug was illegal or that expensive. It's the fact he wanted so much of it he couldn't afford. So that leads to theft and other things in order to support the habits. Until the guys have faced these issues directly, it's tough for them to speak. My parents raised six of us the same way. One decided drugs, robbery, gta, and other things to acquire his drugs was a great idea. Adults can make {censored}ed up decisions. Not much parents can do except NOT ENABLE drug offenders... which most do and extend the period their son/daughter is pursuing drugs.

Close bases globally and cut mil spending 43%. Where do those soldiers go to work? We have massive UE, I guess he wants to see those veterans in that statistic as well. Those soldiers might even say I'd rather be there than unemployed.

Legalize regulate and tax cocaine and marijuana? LOL good luck with that too.

He has some good points, but a lot of stuff just not well thought out. Populist isolationist ideas too.

• Members

Gary's got my vote. If he wasn't on the ballot, I wouldn't even bother voting since I don't support the two establishment puppets.

Yup -- I really like what he has to say. This will be my third time voting 3rd Party/Libertarian.

• Members

1 reply........ yeeeeeeeeks

Gary has a lot of interesting ideas, but most of them will never get him elected.

Pardon convicted drug offenders. Ok, then where do they go to work. My brother is a convicted drug felon. It wasn't that the drug was illegal or that expensive. It's the fact he wanted so much of it he couldn't afford. So that leads to theft and other things in order to support the habits. Until the guys have faced these issues directly, it's tough for them to speak. My parents raised six of us the same way. One decided drugs, robbery, gta, and other things to acquire his drugs was a great idea. Adults can make {censored}ed up decisions. Not much parents can do except NOT ENABLE drug offenders... which most do and extend the period their son/daughter is pursuing drugs.

Close bases globally and cut mil spending 43%. Where do those soldiers go to work? We have massive UE, I guess he wants to see those veterans in that statistic as well. Those soldiers might even say I'd rather be there than unemployed.

Legalize regulate and tax cocaine and marijuana? LOL good luck with that too.

He has some good points, but a lot of stuff just not well thought out. Populist isolationist ideas too.

Just like the Demoncrates and the Repubipukes, 3rd party candidates will make somewhat outrageous claims of what they WANT to do, or what they think NEEDS to be done to help the country. Anyone with 1/2 a {censored}ing brain has got to know that a large percentage of their "promises" and/or claims will not get done,....and they know this as well. It's more putting out the message of true change for this country to get us to a place where everything will be better. Even if he got 10-20% done of what he wanted to do in a 4 year term it would be huge.

This country needs someone with his outlook and ideas in a position of power -- I like the message and will be voting for him. I cannot vote for something I don't believe in,....I won't.

• Members

Just like the Demoncrates and the Repubipukes, 3rd party candidates will make somewhat outrageous claims of what they WANT to do, or what they think NEEDS to be done to help the country. Anyone with 1/2 a {censored}ing brain has got to know that a large percentage of their "promises" and/or claims will not get done,....and they know this as well. It's more putting out the message of true change for this country to get us to a place where everything will be better. Even if he got 10-20% done of what he wanted to do in a 4 year term it would be huge.

This country needs someone with his outlook and ideas in a position of power -- I like the message and will be voting for him. I cannot vote for something I don't believe in,....I won't.

Well said.

• Members

Gary's got my vote too. First time I am voting for a 3rd party candidate. But I am sick of the 2 main parties running this country and I think it's ridiculous that the media manipulates the system so Gary doesn't have too much of a chance. If he was participating in the Romney/Obama debates we would have seen a HUGE shift to his side. It's really {censored}ed up how rigged the system is.

• Members

Gary's got my vote too. First time I am voting for a 3rd party candidate. But I am sick of the 2 main parties running this country and I think it's ridiculous that the media manipulates the system so Gary doesn't have too much of a chance. If he was participating in the Romney/Obama debates we would have seen a HUGE shift to his side. It's really {censored}ed up how rigged the system is.

The media's hijacked our government leaders a long time ago.

• Members

Hell, when was one of the third party guys even allowed at one of the widely televised debates? Ross Perot?

But yeah...another vote for Gary here. It won't do a whole lot of good, because this state will go for Romney in a big, big way...but it doesn't matter. I can't in good conscience vote for Obama or Romney.

Archived