THC-Soon playing near me.....fuuuuuuuuuu

Ovid9

• Members

So, I'm flipping through my pre-sets in the Transit the other day while my sports talk was on commercial break. The local "modern rock" (mostly {censored}) station was pimping their yearly Christmas show. I catch the word's "Hippie Coalition" and think....no, Texas Hippie Coalition isn't really playing around here are they?

I stop, listen to the rest of the commercial, and yes, they are playing by me. As much as I want to deny it, we are the target demographic for that stuff around here. :facepalm:

God I need to move far far away from here.

I would go to see if the fat man has a coronary on-stage, but I'm not paying $25 to suffer through all that.

• Members

So, I'm flipping through my pre-sets in the Transit the other day while my sports talk was on commercial break. The local "modern rock" (mostly {censored}) station was pimping their yearly Christmas show. I catch the word's "Hippie Coalition" and think....no, Texas Hippie Coalition isn't really playing around here are they?

I stop, listen to the rest of the commercial, and yes, they are playing by me. As much as I want to deny it, we are the target demographic for that stuff around here.
:facepalm:

God I need to move far far away from here.

I would go to see if the fat man has a coronary on-stage, but I'm not paying $25 to suffer through all that.

M:oj:o, br:o.

Archived