OT: who was that...

guitarcats

• Members

Who was the chink who got jacked and broke their jaw? I always get those two confused and can't remember if it was a male or female. If it was a male you should be ashamed that you got your ass handed to you and if it was a female you should have had dinner ready.wave.gif

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You're a piece of {censored}. I hope you get banned. The word you used [and you know what word I'm talking about] is {censored}ing offensive. Go crawl back under the grimy, moss-covered rock you crawled out from under. Oh, and I hope someone hands your ass to you and breaks your jaw, making you walk home with your {censored}ed up mandible while you wear your balls as earrings and everyone sees you for the all talk piece of {censored} you are. I don't normally call people out, but you're the scummiest of the Den, which is saying quite a bit considering I've seen maybe 2 posts from you.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Spaced Out Ace View Post
You're a piece of {censored}. I hope you get banned. The word you used [and you know what word I'm talking about] is {censored}ing offensive. Go crawl back under the grimy, moss-covered rock you crawled out from under. Oh, and I hope someone hands your ass to you and breaks your jaw, making you walk home with your {censored}ed up mandible while you wear your balls as earrings and everyone sees you for the all talk piece of {censored} you are. I don't normally call people out, but you're the scummiest of the Den, which is saying quite a bit considering I've seen
maybe 2 posts from you.

Take it easy man lover and chill, just trying to find out some information.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by guitarcats View Post
Take it easy man lover and chill, just trying to find out some information.
Wow, I love your glib insinuations. Considering you're a rude, insipid prick, why don't you say what you really want to call me, and quit being a {censored}?

Btw, let's keep a tally... so far, you've been:

- Racist
- Homophobic

Keep it up, {censored}head. I'm hoping your inevitable ban [temp or otherwise] is very soon.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by guitarcats View Post
Who was the chink who got jacked and broke their jaw? I always get those two confused and can't remember if it was a male or female. If it was a male you should be ashamed that you got your ass handed to you and if it was a female you should have had dinner ready.wave.gif
wave.gif

And reported.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Spaced Out Ace View Post
Wow, I love your glib insinuations. Considering you're a rude, insipid prick, why don't you say what you really want to call me, and quit being a {censored}?

Btw, let's keep a tally... so far, you've been:

- Racist
- Homophobic

Keep it up, {censored}head. I'm hoping your inevitable ban [temp or otherwise] is very soon.
So I take it you don't know but want to sling names around like hotcakes. Want to play WOW?

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Spaced Out Ace

View Post

I'm not slinging names, especially not like you have. Stating the facts =/= slinging names.

You called me a prick and where I come from that's slinging names so bye bye, enjoy your ban meat gazer! So do you know the thing that was all jacked up? Boy or girl?

• Moderators

Quote Originally Posted by guitarcats

View Post

You now have 6 months to figure out what you've done wrong.

Archived