Why would a black guy do this , he has no shame?

Snappy Hat

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by The Anomaly View Post
This has nothing to do with color. The question should be, why would ANYONE do this??
This is true...

However, it does look bad on the guy who's obviously in his 30's I'd guess, with a giddy-ass smile on his face, in front of a room full of pre-teens. Oh, and then add in the fact he dresses up in a turkey costume. freak.gif

Surprised there wasn't a van that rolled up that said, "hey kids, free candy"

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by SteveiJobzz View Post
You know what's sad is that this {censored} has become the mainstream now. Look at Justin Bieber and Carly Rae Jepson. The styles are uncannily familiar, the lyrics are just as derived and stupid, and the songs are just as processed.

There's no turning back now.
Oh I dunno... I have a feeling this stuff will swell, plateau, then there will be some huge exodus away from it when something "more pure" comes along. Just like with jazz-->rock, disco-->punk,hairmetal-->grunge.

Let's just hope that whatever comes next isn't any worse. biggrin.gif

• Members

{censored} him, {censored} his company, {censored} his ideas, {censored} his marketing, {censored} his obvious exploitation, {censored} his auto tune, {censored} his parents for raising him to be such an asshole, {censored} his friends for supporting him, {censored} his money, {censored} his extended family just because, and {censored} his pathetic "songwriting" ability. Also, {censored} him.

I don't blame the girl. Someone throws a little money at her and tells her that they will plaster it all over YouTube, she's of course going to want to do it. But {censored} her parents too for not recognizing that this {censored}ing asshole is exploiting their daughter for his own profit, when she will be made fun of mercilessly in the end, the way that Rebecca Black girl was.

So yeah.

{censored} this guy straight to hell, and I hope he lands on Satan's dick when he gets there.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Murdoch View Post
{censored} him, {censored} his company, {censored} his ideas, {censored} his marketing, {censored} his obvious exploitation, {censored} his auto tune, {censored} his parents for raising him to be such an asshole, {censored} his friends for supporting him, {censored} his money, {censored} his extended family just because, and {censored} his pathetic "songwriting" ability. Also, {censored} him.

I don't blame the girl. Someone throws a little money at her and tells her that they will plaster it all over YouTube, she's of course going to want to do it. But {censored} her parents too for not recognizing that this {censored}ing asshole is exploiting their daughter for his own profit, when she will be made fun of mercilessly in the end, the way that Rebecca Black girl was.

So yeah.

{censored} this guy straight to hell, and I hope he lands on Satan's dick when he gets there.
15. Murdoch has 15 {censored}s to give, ah ah ah!

count-von-count-sesame-street1.jpg

Archived