Tis the season for giving; I start! ART TUBE MP mic preamp

Stevetemp

• Members

Hopefully, this becomes a sticky for the 2012 Holiday season.

I have an ART "Tube" preamp that I'd like to give to a needy home. It's nothing special, and most of you probably wouldn't need anything like it. But if you are in need...it's yours. PM me address and I send. Shipping is optional.

It's this one, power supply included:

31XXHwM82bL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Edit: Would like to ad that this is The Honor System. If you can afford it....then you should buy it for 25 bucks on ebay. If you've got clips of Trainwreck clones and cabs and such....maybe you shouldn't sign up? If you've got two jobs, couple kids, and haven't bought any cheap necessities for yourself lately...please let the gifters help.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by Derelict

View Post

I haven't posted in a really long time but I'm all for giving. I have an EMU 0202 USB laying around. It's perfect for someone running XP.

EMU_0202_USB_main.jpg

No problem covering shipping if you're in the tri-state area but you'll have to wait for my payday. icon_lol.gif

I'm local in Orange County. wave.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Derelict

View Post

I haven't posted in a really long time but I'm all for giving. I have an EMU 0202 USB laying around. It's perfect for someone running XP.

EMU_0202_USB_main.jpg

No problem covering shipping if you're in the tri-state area but you'll have to wait for my payday. icon_lol.gif

I'm local in Orange County. wave.gif

• Members

Here are some freebies, if you're not in need please leave them for someone who is. Thanks!

All I ask it postage/shipping costs.

Kent Armstrong HPAO-1 bridge pickup - 2 conductor, braided wiring, black/uncovered.

HPAO-1_01.jpg

HPAO-1_02.jpg

I also have a Fender backplate that measures: 5 7/16" x 3 3/8"

backplate_fender.jpg

Will add more when I find more which I'm sure I will.

• Members

Here are some freebies, if you're not in need please leave them for someone who is. Thanks!

Kent Armstrong HPAO-1 bridge pickup - 2 conductor, braided wiring, black/uncovered.

HPAO-1_01.jpg

HPAO-1_02.jpg

backplate_fender.jpg

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by diocide

View Post

I'll give either one of these to someone who needs it. Shipping optional.

{Fender footswitches]

Very awesome, dude.... A great gift. Footswitches can be hard for some people to purchase. Hope we find a good, needy home.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by diocide

View Post

I'll give either one of these to someone who needs it. Shipping optional.

{Fender footswitches]

Very awesome, dude.... A great gift. Footswitches can be hard for some people to purchase. Hope we find a good, needy home.

• Members

Sure, what the hay.. I have a cream Dimarzio Evo 2 with only about 5 inches of lead I'll give away.. I EVH'd it at one point and darkened it with a Sharpie.. Lol.. I since have wiped it off, but there is still a faint black discoloration.. It really is a great sounding pickup.. It's fatter than the original Evo with less output and a bit more dynamics, and has awesome clarity and punch.. I'd say it actually reminds me a lot of a JB, except for the better clarity and low note punch.. I've tried it in every guitar of mine and it sounds good in pretty much every wood and scale, I just always move to sumthin that is a little less hi fi.. And I can't jive with the cream color! Lol

• Members

Sure, what the hay.. I have a cream Dimarzio Evo 2 with only about 5 inches of lead I'll give away.. I EVH'd it at one point and darkened it with a Sharpie.. Lol.. I since have wiped it off, but there is still a faint black discoloration.. It really is a great sounding pickup.. It's fatter than the original Evo with less output and a bit more dynamics, and has awesome clarity and punch.. I'd say it actually reminds me a lot of a JB, except for the better clarity and low note punch.. I've tried it in every guitar of mine and it sounds good in pretty much every wood and scale, I just always move to sumthin that is a little less hi fi.. And I can't jive with the cream color! Lol

• Members

Double what the hell..

I have a Boss SD1 that I modded to Monte Allums TS808 mod.. It sounds real nice, has a green LED but there is one mod that I did which doubles the gain.. Which really doesn't do much in actual perceived gain, but the standard boost pedal setting of level up/gain down has a very nice little crunch compared to a stock pedal.. I would like to undo that mod cause my main use for a boost (if I ever decided to use one) would be to boost a high gainer, but i lost the mod instructions years ago and i don't remember which mod it was. For boosting a high gainer it adds a touch more grit. You won't notice the extra gain.. With a slightly breaking up Marshall or Fender is when I think this pedal really shines. That touch of extra grit and gain really has a nice crunch.. The problem is i don't have a Marshall or Fender! Lol.. And I don't really ever use boosts..

I'm gonna ask for a $15 donation to cover shipping on this one.. With the mod and everything it's definitely worth a bit of money.. So my gift of giving has a slight cost.. Haha

• Members

Double what the hell..

I have a Boss SD1 that I modded to Monte Allums TS808 mod.. It sounds real nice, has a green LED but there is one mod that I did which doubles the gain.. Which really doesn't do much in actual perceived gain, but the standard boost pedal setting of level up/gain down has a very nice little crunch compared to a stock pedal.. I would like to undo that mod cause my main use for a boost (if I ever decided to use one) would be to boost a high gainer, but i lost the mod instructions years ago and i don't remember which mod it was. For boosting a high gainer it adds a touch more grit. You won't notice the extra gain.. With a slightly breaking up Marshall or Fender is when I think this pedal really shines. That touch of extra grit and gain really has a nice crunch.. The problem is i don't have a Marshall or Fender! Lol.. And I don't really ever use boosts..

I'm gonna ask for a $15 donation to cover shipping on this one.. With the mod and everything it's definitely worth a bit of money.. So my gift of giving has a slight cost.. Haha

• Members

I have a couple of strat single coils to give away, I think they are either Squier or MIM Fender. EDIT - GONE!!!!

Also I have a set of Duncan Designed H103 pickups, I believe they're the equivalent of the Duncan Distortion set. They're black with gold poles.

And I also have one no-brand humbucker.

I would ask for $7 just to cover shipping on any of these items and I will send it to you smile.gif so yeah, Merry Christmas and {censored}.. icon_lol.gif

• Members

I have a couple of strat single coils to give away, I think they are either Squier or MIM Fender. EDIT - GONE!!!!

Also I have a set of Duncan Designed H103 pickups, I believe they're the equivalent of the Duncan Distortion set. They're black with gold poles.

And I also have one no-brand humbucker.

I would ask for $7 just to cover shipping on any of these items and I will send it to you smile.gif so yeah, Merry Christmas and {censored}.. icon_lol.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by vangkm

View Post

HPAO-1_01.jpg

HPAO-1_02.jpg

backplate_fender.jpg

How much do you need for shipping? I've been in need of something for my daughters PRS SE Semihollow body. Its a nice playing guitar but the stock pups are garbage.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by vangkm

View Post

HPAO-1_01.jpg

HPAO-1_02.jpg

backplate_fender.jpg

How much do you need for shipping? I've been in need of something for my daughters PRS SE Semihollow body. Its a nice playing guitar but the stock pups are garbage.

Archived