Tis the season for giving; I start! ART TUBE MP mic preamp

Stevetemp

• Members

Neck and bridge Ibanez 7-string stock pickups

Ibanez chrome tuners 4L 3R

Behringer DC9 compressor pedal

Marshall 9V microstack

t.bone BD-200 kick drum mic

Pay for shipping and they're yours. (Obviously there's no point unless you live in the EU, postage within the EU is between 18-31 euros depending on where you live)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Neck and bridge Ibanez 7-string stock pickups

Ibanez chrome tuners 4L 3R

Behringer DC9 compressor pedal

Marshall 9V microstack

t.bone BD-200 kick drum mic

Pay for shipping and they're yours. (Obviously there's no point unless you live in the EU, postage within the EU is between 18-31 euros depending on where you live)

• Members

This thread is the Island of Misfit Guitar Toys.

I haz presents also.

- Bad Monkey OD: the battery lead needs replaced but you can power it via power supply.

-Creative Guitar 2 by Guthrie Govan. Books that is so good I have 3 copies.

- Danelectro eq pedal- works fine. Looks new.

- 1 pedal Rizer : i forget who makes these but it fits one pedal and is velcroed to your board. Nice for 2nd row of board.

• Members

I haz presents also.

- Bad Monkey OD: the battery lead needs replaced but you can power it via power supply.

- 1 pedal Rizer : i forget who makes these but it fits one pedal and is velcroed to your board. Nice for 2nd row of board.

• Members

I'd love to pass something on for anyone in need, but I am also going to ask for something - not for me though.

My girlfriends little brothers want to get into playing guitar, one's 12, one is 16, and I'm giving them an electric guitar - I just want a practice amp for them. Does anyone have a little 15 watt crappy practice amp laying around? I'll pay for the shipping or anything. I'm really stoked to set them up with a guitar and such, I just need an amp for them so they can hear it!

I think this would be something super rad to give to these kids for christmas Totally_jammin_out.gif

EDIT: got one!!!

In the mean time, I will check and see what I have. I have tons of epiphone pickups - if anyone needs humbuckers - let me know. I'll hook it up. Nothing high quality, but I have inventory.

• Members

I'd love to pass something on for anyone in need, but I am also going to ask for something - not for me though.

My girlfriends little brothers want to get into playing guitar, one's 12, one is 16, and I'm giving them an electric guitar - I just want a practice amp for them. Does anyone have a little 15 watt crappy practice amp laying around? I'll pay for the shipping or anything. I'm really stoked to set them up with a guitar and such, I just need an amp for them so they can hear it!

I think this would be something super rad to give to these kids for christmas Totally_jammin_out.gif

EDIT: got one!!!

In the mean time, I will check and see what I have. I have tons of epiphone pickups - if anyone needs humbuckers - let me know. I'll hook it up. Nothing high quality, but I have inventory.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by ENdtime

View Post

Double what the hell..

I have a Boss SD1 that I modded to Monte Allums TS808 mod.. It sounds real nice, has a green LED but there is one mod that I did which doubles the gain.. Which really doesn't do much in actual perceived gain, but the standard boost pedal setting of level up/gain down has a very nice little crunch compared to a stock pedal.. I would like to undo that mod cause my main use for a boost (if I ever decided to use one) would be to boost a high gainer, but i lost the mod instructions years ago and i don't remember which mod it was. For boosting a high gainer it adds a touch more grit. You won't notice the extra gain.. With a slightly breaking up Marshall or Fender is when I think this pedal really shines. That touch of extra grit and gain really has a nice crunch.. The problem is i don't have a Marshall or Fender! Lol.. And I don't really ever use boosts..

I'm gonna ask for a $15 donation to cover shipping on this one.. With the mod and everything it's definitely worth a bit of money.. So my gift of giving has a slight cost.. Haha

I'll bite on this one. Pm sent. Let me rummage and see what I have to offer up!

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by ENdtime

View Post

Double what the hell..

I have a Boss SD1 that I modded to Monte Allums TS808 mod.. It sounds real nice, has a green LED but there is one mod that I did which doubles the gain.. Which really doesn't do much in actual perceived gain, but the standard boost pedal setting of level up/gain down has a very nice little crunch compared to a stock pedal.. I would like to undo that mod cause my main use for a boost (if I ever decided to use one) would be to boost a high gainer, but i lost the mod instructions years ago and i don't remember which mod it was. For boosting a high gainer it adds a touch more grit. You won't notice the extra gain.. With a slightly breaking up Marshall or Fender is when I think this pedal really shines. That touch of extra grit and gain really has a nice crunch.. The problem is i don't have a Marshall or Fender! Lol.. And I don't really ever use boosts..

I'm gonna ask for a $15 donation to cover shipping on this one.. With the mod and everything it's definitely worth a bit of money.. So my gift of giving has a slight cost.. Haha

I'll bite on this one. Pm sent. Let me rummage and see what I have to offer up!

• Members

I have 3 things to offer up.

1. Neck plate for an epiphone bolt-on. Standard 4-hole that should fit just about any/everything.

2. Already gone!

3. Small travel pedal board. Board itself measures 16x11.5, has velcro strips across it and has a case to fit in. Not ATA by any means but enough to lug around without worrying about damage.

I suck at PMs so email macgaj3@gmail.com

• Members

I have 3 things to offer up.

1. Neck plate for an epiphone bolt-on. Standard 4-hole that should fit just about any/everything.

2. Already gone!

3. Small travel pedal board. Board itself measures 16x11.5, has velcro strips across it and has a case to fit in. Not ATA by any means but enough to lug around without worrying about damage.

I suck at PMs so email macgaj3@gmail.com

• Members

Thanks so much Ju5t1n20! You're seriously the man.

He hooked it up with a cheap amp that will be perfect. Thank you x1,000,000

Alright - I have to pass on the love. I have a Seymour Duncan Tele Hot Rails that's pretty beat up, but plenty of lead. I installed it once, I wasn't getting low end out of it, I'm not sure if it was a bad install or there is more, but I'll pass it to you and let you try it out.

Also, still stands - I have tons of humbucker pickups - silver, gold, or black. If you need anything, just say so. They are mostly Epiphone, but I think I have some Duncan Designed p'ups in there too.

• Members

Thanks so much Ju5t1n20! You're seriously the man.

He hooked it up with a cheap amp that will be perfect. Thank you x1,000,000

Alright - I have to pass on the love. I have a Seymour Duncan Tele Hot Rails that's pretty beat up, but plenty of lead. I installed it once, I wasn't getting low end out of it, I'm not sure if it was a bad install or there is more, but I'll pass it to you and let you try it out.

Also, still stands - I have tons of humbucker pickups - silver, gold, or black. If you need anything, just say so. They are mostly Epiphone, but I think I have some Duncan Designed p'ups in there too.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by stompboxfreak72

View Post

I haz presents also.

All items gone. All shipped on Friday. Rawk out my friends.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by stompboxfreak72

View Post

I haz presents also.

All items gone. All shipped on Friday. Rawk out my friends.

Archived