Because I refuse to use public toilets I am now an hour late.

Snappy Hat

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Killa J View Post
Maybe see a therapist?

You're not going to catch anything from a public {censored}ter. Unless you have sores or cuts on your ass. And then maybe see a doctor instead of a therapist.
I dont like {censored} encrusted toilets, piss on toilet seats, piss on the floor where my pants will have touch.
Lack of toilet paper . No thanks .

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Snappy Hat View Post
I felt the urge an hour ago but nothings happening and
now I am an hour late mad.gif
I hate my bowels.
I was convinced it was going to be an uneventful and rather forgettable day. And then - out of a clear blue sky - this happens. How wrong I was.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Snappy Hat View Post
I dont like {censored} encrusted toilets, piss on toilet seats, piss on the floor where my pants will have touch.
Lack of toilet paper . No thanks .
Neither do I, but I do have designated {censored}ters throughout the city. If I really must go I have a few places I can go where the {censored}ters are kept clean.

• Members

Toilet???:lol:

I work in construction. Before I got a job working for a health care provider, it was all porta-potties.

No flush, no heat/AC, no fan. Then, no sink, no soap, no paper towels. Bad enough peeing, the mere thought of anything else made me anal-retentive.

Of course luck will run out on you one day and you just...GOTTA GOOOO!!!!!! Think many people choose to dump in the Green Room? Imagine the aftermath.

Then imagine the aftermath if the thing is due for cleaning....:facepalm:

Plus, have you ever seen what happens when some disgruntled worker jumps in his car and rage-wrecks his way through a temp-power pole, fifty feet of chain-link fence and two porta-{censored}ters? (fortunately unoccupied):eek:

Never mind the potential for "jokes", or sweet revenge. Saw a shop-boy, sick of an apprentice's constant berating, park the shop-truck against the door, trapping his tormenter inside. Also, those things can be tipped over.....or fork-lifted, or carried off by a crane!!!

Butch up, Snappy:cop:

Archived