much less posting

Mike LX-R

• Members

I've been debating making this move for a few weeks and finally decided it would be for the best. See, I can't really help myself from browsing around the threads here at HCAF and when I'm working and well.... sometimes I get less work done than I should. So when bad habits start to interfere with your life #1 admit you have a problem icon_lol.gif #2 begin to abstain. If you can't abstain by your own free will (sadly this is me) then it's #3 time for intervention...

I'm having my IT manager block my access to HC eek.gif I already sent the email so it's just a matter of a few hours before the axe comes down.

yup, doubt many will miss me cry.gif

Stay slimey you wankers. Have fun thumb.gif

• Members

What kinda {censored} is this? You know what it means when you give up? You didn't really wanna be here in the first place. {censored}ing {censored}.

(This may be a joke about something you said to someone else a while back that I disagreed with. Or it's not and I wanna kick you in the balls. I won't, because my foot doesn't reach through intarwebz, but I wanna.)

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by nightflameauto

View Post

What kinda {censored} is this? You know what it means when you give up? You didn't really wanna be here in the first place. {censored}ing {censored}.

(This may be a joke about something you said to someone else a while back that I disagreed with. Or it's not and I wanna kick you in the balls. I won't, because my foot doesn't reach through intarwebz, but I wanna.)

awe how cute, you're raging against the dying of the light... I feel so loved M. Night love.gif

and for the record this isn't me saying I'm gonna put down the guitar because I never "made it" like that other punk bitch you're referring to. icon_lol.gif

• Members

it sure is going to be an awkward conversation when you cave and want us unblocked. and dont think TGP will work as a subsitute, you can only tolerate the "best marshall in a box / klon / ghey love fest" talk for so long - trust me.

Dudes, the thread title is "much less posting". I'll post from home, after work... it's all good babies.

{censored} TGP :lol: unless I'm thinking of buying {censored}.

Archived