Dexter

Hessian3

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by RSBro

View Post

One of my favorite nearly blind-drunk post-show flicks to come home and pop in thumb.gif

The second isn't quite as good, but I enjoy the tangent that mac dude's life took to bring him right back to the {censored}hole and make his ex-boss his bitch. Classic.

Also, nerd-boy (The Prophet Chuck on Supernatural) going full-bore babe magnet.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by soundgardener75

View Post

WAT

So you're telling me that Dexter's regret about not killing Arthur the first time was anti-climatic?

Yup.

:meh: idn_smilie.gif :meh:

I think a big part of it is that the general consensus seems to be "OMG season 4 bast season evar!" so it kinda builds the hype. Like I said, I thought Lithgow did a great job, but I think my favorite season so far was the one when Dexter's in AA.

I think it's also due to me liking Doakes and hating Rita. icon_lol.gif

• Members

Brolando = HC Rolodex icon_lol.gif

Quote Originally Posted by nightflameauto

View Post

Nobody's got my number. cry.gif

WELCOME TO THUNDERDOME, BITCH!

We get it, you're cool. You're the coolest guy at Shenanigan's. WOOOO! That's like being the smartest guy with down's syndrome.

I love that movie.

PM me your number and I'll forward you RSBro's number. With some sexy bishes, and n00ds if you like. biggrin.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by murch33

View Post

Yup.

:meh: idn_smilie.gif :meh:

I think a big part of it is that the general consensus seems to be "OMG season 4 bast season evar!" so it kinda builds the hype. Like I said, I thought Lithgow did a great job, but I think my favorite season so far was the one when Dexter's in AA.

I think it's also due to me liking Doakes and hating Rita. icon_lol.gif

Rita was annoying in Season 4. But how can you get mad with those awesome titties of hers? love.gif

• Members

I don't really get the Breaking Bad comparisons. I mean sure, they both feature main characters who are criminals, but past that.

I also don't think anyone in that show except Jesse is a particularly good actor. They all overdo it IMHO. Now, granted I've only watched the first season half of season 2, but I guess it doesn't do it for me.

I'm a big fan of Dexter though. I'm not sold on the current season, but the first four in particular are really good.

• Members

I dig both Dexter and Breaking Bad and see them as apples and oranges. I also like Game of Thrones but am not as much into it as much as many others are.

I don't have satellite or cable anymore and don't pirate episodes, so I'll have a good wait to even think about the current season of each show. biggrin.gif

• Members

View Post

Brolando = HC Rolodex icon_lol.gif

PM me your number and I'll forward you RSBro's number. With some sexy bishes, and n00ds if you like. biggrin.gif

Its my {censored}ing birthday and I dont get any nudes? Wtf dood?

Are you guys part of jc pennys? cop.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Sex Panther

View Post

Seasons 1 and 2 are {censored}ing awesome, season 3 is meh, season 4 is legendary, season 5 is meh, season 6 was pretty good, and season 7 is good so far.

i feel the same exact way. first 4 seasons are very much worth watching but after that you're not missing too much

• Members

View Post

Rita was annoying in Season 4. But how can you get mad with those awesome titties of hers? love.gif

No no... Nothing wrong with them. icon_lol.gif I just found her more annoying as she gained more control/importance in Dexter's life.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by sinnerx96

View Post

Since people are bringing up Breaking Bad in a Dexter thread, I feel obligated to mention that while they are both good shows, Game of Thrones ruins both of their {censored}.

Winter is Coming, mother {censored}ers.

What is that all about? Pixies and fairies and unicorns and {censored}?

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Sex Panther

View Post

Seasons 1 and 2 are {censored}ing awesome, season 3 is meh, season 4 is legendary, season 5 is meh, season 6 was pretty good, and season 7 is good so far.

^ THIS

Dexter & Breaking Bad are both amazing shows. You will be hooked & jonesin' for more in no time.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by 67mike

View Post

What is that all about? Pixies and fairies and unicorns and {censored}?

Lol, no. The only things that could be considered fantasy so far in the series, are hints of another race of humanoids living on the outskirts of the land, and strong implications of dragons being a reality in the not-so-distant past. It's medieval-type badassetry with great acting and a great story, set in a different universe.

Just watch it, {censored} your pants, then thank me.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by sinnerx96

View Post

Lol, no. The only things that could be considered fantasy so far in the series, are hints of another race of humanoids living on the outskirts of the land, and strong implications of dragons being a reality in the not-so-distant past. It's medieval-type badassetry with great acting and a great story, set in a different universe.

Just watch it, {censored} your pants, then thank me.

I'm reading the books first. GAT DAMN they'ze some violent bisches. And I think I'm gettin' a crush on Danny's character once she started standing up to her dickhead, {censored}face brother.

love.gif the story. Wifey's jonesin' to get the box sets to watch 'cause she's already done with the books.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Murdoch

View Post

Uhhhh...lead actor: Michael C. Hall vs Bryan Cranston...Mike does a great job as Dex, but Walter White is going to go down as one of, if not THE best, most diverse, and best acted characters of all time.

Not to mention there's no drop-off in quality. The show just gets better and better as it goes along. Dexter's quality seriously dropped off after the Trinity Killer season.

Again, disagreed. Cranston does what he can with a pretty unevenly written character, while Dex has always stayed a lot more consistent. The cheap tricks like the dumb flash forwards also feels cheaper and lamer for each season of breaking bad. It's not like I hate the show either, seems like I believe in the characters more than the writers do, with all the simple and unnecessary tricks they try to pull.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeppelin Rules

View Post

I don't really get the Breaking Bad comparisons. I mean sure, they both feature main characters who are criminals, but past that.

That is the main thing, really. Breaking Bad has gotten a lot of praise for featuring a main character (two, really) who by all accounts shouldn't be sympathetic, but is. Something Dexter, The Sopranos and Deadwood has done just as well before it.

Archived