eBay >> HC Classifieds

guitarbilly74

• Members

It's true, unfortunately frown.gif

I had my Digidelay for sale here for one freaking month for like $50 shipped which is a very decent price.... no bites.

Set an 1-day auction on Ebay yesterday, just got an email that it sold for $10 more than what I asked for here.

That's good but it also {censored}ing sucks.... I'd much rather sell it elsewhere.
When will there be a decent alternative to eBay? I {censored}ing hate that site but it's either I post there or no sale frown.gif

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by ju5t1n20 View Post
I havent had much trouble selling much of my stuff. Of course I use TGP for most my sales. Paid my 12 dollars for the year, and sold just about everything I have ever posted over there in just a few days, if not quicker.
Yes but that would entail giving $12 to Scott Peterson.

I'd rather die.

• Members

With little stuff and selling I always sell cheap to get rid of it fast. And for that, there's not usually much better than the combined HCAF/TGP/TDPRI/RigTalk/etc stuff.

With bigger stuff and trades, pretty much always CL and I do very very well with it idn_smilie.gif

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by guitarbilly74 View Post
Yes but that would entail giving $12 to Scott Peterson.

I'd rather die.
I would rather spend that 12 to him and GTP and know that it will sale relatively quickly than to ponder and wait for a potential buyer. Thats just me.

• Members

i havent had much success selling on the forums in a long time, i guess i buy stuff most people dont want or wanna pay for that are on the forums, i have had better luck with ebay and sold stuff alot quicker.
i really hate doing the listings on ebay but i dont have much choice.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by ju5t1n20 View Post
I would rather spend that 12 to him and GTP and know that it will sale relatively quickly than to ponder and wait for a potential buyer. Thats just me.
Bro!!!!!

It's SCOTT...PETERSON!!!

BRO!!!

HE IS LIKE...

A butthurt twat when you say something that he doesn't agree with...

(I'm messing with YOU...What I said is true though icon_lol.gif )

• Members

There isn't as much buyer & seller traffic here as there used to be...I remember the spam threads here used to be an easy place to move pretty much any useable gear at a fair price within a week tops, it was even better when spam threads were allowed. Every now & again I'd list something on rig-talk or the esp board if I had no luck here, maybe once a year I'd revert to e-bay.

Of course I've been outta that game for the past 4-5 years anyway.

• Members

I havent had much trouble selling much of my stuff. Of course I use TGP for most my sales. Paid my 12 dollars for the year, and sold just about everything I have ever posted over there in just a few days, if not quicker.

^This

edit: FWIW, as long as it says Skreddy, Strymon, Tim, EQD, SUF, Wren&Cuff, Analogman, Wampler, Barber, etc, you're cool. :lol:

• Members

This. Also bought my Digi delay on HC for $25 shipped. People don't buy {censored} here unless its a super deal.

• Members

There isn't as much buyer & seller traffic here as there used to be...I remember the spam threads here used to be an easy place to move pretty much any useable gear at a fair price within a week tops, it was even better when spam threads were allowed. Every now & again I'd list something on rig-talk or the esp board if I had no luck here, maybe once a year I'd revert to e-bay.

Open spam threads were classic. You'd get a lot of conversation from regulars (for better or worse). It made it SUPER easy to sell things. It did get overwhelming though, I'm sure, as this place got bigger

• Members

It's true, unfortunately
:(

I had my Digidelay for sale here for one freaking month for like $50 shipped which is a very decent price.... no bites.

Set an 1-day auction on Ebay yesterday, just got an email that it sold for $10 more than what I asked for here.

That's good but it also {censored}ing sucks.... I'd much rather sell it elsewhere.

When will there be a decent alternative to eBay? I {censored}ing hate that site but it's either I post there or no sale
:(

I've never liked the culture either. I found some great deals: Hamer Artist, Hamer Studio, G&L ASAT, G&L Legacy. I paid less that $800 for all of them on the bay

• Members

I've sold/traded so many things in amps and effects here. This was a few years ago, but it was always a great experience

Archived