Paul McCartney filling in for Cobain .

Snappy Hat

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Spaced Out Ace

View Post

And your brain's been missing since before he died. Continue being wrong, it's laughable.

You should probably start lying and telling people you're 15. It would explain your prepubescent boy appearance, and r3t-ard strength stupid. And acne. And living with your Mom. And being a worthless toilet for others to {censored} on.

• Members

View Post

You don't even make sense anymore. It's always fun having a little back and forth with you. icon_lol.gif

i can't believe i have to explain this to a "huge nirvana fan."

kurt was dead before he died, between the pain in his stomach, the heroin addiction, and his pop icon status.

• Members

{censored}ing icon_lol.gif at stopping the concert for WWE icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

{censored} the other networks for not carrying the concert!

Youtube has it, but the stream is cutting out.

Nice for Dave and Co to do the things with Sir Paul, unfortunately I wasn't as impressed (based on the preemptive hype) by that tune. Good cause anyway!

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by HKSblade1

View Post

{censored}ing icon_lol.gif at stopping the concert for WWE icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Nice for Dave and Co to do the things with Sir Paul, unfortunately I wasn't as impressed (based on the preemptive hype) by that tune. Good cause anyway!

That song was awful. Cause was great but man... Grohl and co should have just had Courtney Slut sing for them.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy

View Post

That song was awful. Cause was great but man... Grohl and co should have just had Courtney Slut sing for them.

I expected a two or three song set of old Nirvana tunes. Was greatly disappointed. The bass player just stood there icon_lol.gif

• Members

View Post

The remaining members of Nirvana haven't played since Kurt died from what reports say. It's kind of crazy to think that they got by with just one song with no lawsuit from Courtney Love. Crazy would have loved to hear some classic Nirvana songs with Sir Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy

View Post

She's actually angry that they went on without Kurt, she's really the second coming of Yoko Ono.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_2289015.html

• Members

View Post

Stopping the concert for WWE? What did I miss?

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by soundgardener75

View Post

Stopping the concert for WWE? What did I miss?

IDK we were watching it on ION network (majors must have said {censored} that, we need to have our other shows)

I think it ran long. They ran a ticker on the top screen sayin WWE will be seen in its entirety after the concert. At 12:30AM it went right to WWE just as Sir Paul was coming on!!! icon_lol.gif

LOL WWE WTF!

So I switched to Youtube channel via link from the 121212concert site that was streaming it.

• Members

View Post

IDK we were watching it on ION network (majors must have said {censored} that, we need to have our other shows)

I think it ran long. They ran a ticker on the top screen sayin WWE will be seen in its entirety after the concert. At 12:30AM it went right to WWE just as Sir Paul was coming on!!! icon_lol.gif

LOL WWE WTF!

So I switched to Youtube channel via link from the 121212concert site that was streaming it.

I'm a WWE fan, but what the {censored}ing {censored}... facepalm.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by nitrous2400

View Post

The remaining members of Nirvana haven't played since Kurt died from what reports say. It's kind of crazy to think that they got by with just one song with no lawsuit from Courtney Love. Crazy would have loved to hear some classic Nirvana songs with Sir Paul.

She's actually angry that they went on without Kurt, she's really the second coming of Yoko Ono.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_2289015.html

What a wretched bitch! Wtf?? Dave and Krist didn't date her nasty ass and are free to play with whomever they want.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by soundgardener75

View Post

I'm a WWE fan, but what the {censored}ing {censored}... facepalm.gif

The event ran long, I was watching on Ion also. I'm sure they just programmed it to start WWE right at 12:30 EST.

I switched to a different channel and found it after...and then passed out during the first McCartney track

• Members

View Post

You don't even make sense anymore. It's always fun having a little back and forth with you. icon_lol.gif

This was the worst cripple fight ever.

Saw a few clips of this deal this morning. Paul actually wasn't a completely wretched fit with the others, which really surprised me.

Archived