Opinion Poll

charveldan

• Members

Would you rather date with a big girl [not huge] that is attractive, smart, emotionally balanced and is self employed/successful. Or would you rather date a drop dead gorgeous hwp woman whos always got money problems, is a great person but is a bit whacky emotionally ???

• Members

Personality trumps body. EVERY. {censored}ING. TIME.

Sure, sex can be great with the psycho bitch, but you can only keep that going for so long before you realize you're sitting on the couch hoping, praying that the bitch just shuts the {censored} up and gets the {censored} out if you're with the psycho. If she's cool to be around it doesn't matter what you're doing, you're just happy to have her there. I've been down both these paths, dan. Trust me, go for personality first. Especially if she's attractive despite possibly being a little heavy. You can work with that {censored}. You can't work with crazy.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by nightflameauto

View Post

Personality trumps body. EVERY. {censored}ING. TIME.

hells no it doesn't, especially since it is dating. sure, there is a tipping point but is nowhere near every. {censored}ing. time.

no matter the personality, i could never be with someone i wasn't attracted to. for example:

Fat_Girls_fat.jpg

still, the choices dan is giving us are both failure and i would never date someone i wasn't attracted to, nor would i someone who is crazy and ain't got their stuff together. the difference is that i would, once, the crazy, hot chick whereas i would never the unattractive one.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by "sasquatch"

View Post

still, the choices dan is giving us are both failure and i would never date someone i wasn't attracted to, nor would i someone who is crazy and ain't got their stuff together. the difference is that i would, once, the crazy, hot chick whereas i would never the unattractive one.

Re-read what the boy said. He said big girl that is attractive. That doesn't mean land-whale.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by charveldan

View Post

Both girls are worthy and i'm dating a few, just wanted to see what the HC vibe was.

The BBW may want a commitment of sorts, but understands i date so don't know where thats going? idea.gif

Does she understand HOW you date? I mean, most chicks aren't gonna have a HUGE problem with you shaking hands with others. Unless they're programmed to believe that's going all the way too. Then you might be in trouble.

• Members

So ur saying committment is a dirty word ? Aren't you married ?

That's not what he said. He said never settle. As in, don't settle for someone you don't want on every level.

I honestly disagree with him for a variety of reasons. The "perfect" woman doesn't exist. But you don't have to accept someone you're not attracted to, and you don't have to accept crazy. But if you ARE attracted to the one that's "heavy," who gives a {censored} what others will think?

Archived