Now this is my kind of woman!

Crunchtime

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She is super-cute and likes cheap beer. That is to say, "she" in the sense of the projected feminine idea(l) the model is proposing. I have no idea what the woman herself is like. I'm sure she's charming. I... uh... yeah. Good stuff.

What the {censored} is wrong with you people?

• Members

She is super-cute and likes cheap beer. That is to say, "she" in the sense of the projected feminine idea(l) the model is proposing. I have no idea what the woman herself is like. I'm sure she's charming. I... uh... yeah. Good stuff.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by zehn View Post
Don't need a face for doggy-style either, gnome sane?
Yeah, but a cute face is nice to see in the mirror when you're yanking back on their hair. In a perfect world and all.

Quote Originally Posted by BrendanO View Post
She is super-cute and likes cheap beer.

thumb.gif

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by zehn View Post
Don't need a face for doggy-style either, gnome sane?
Yeah, but a cute face is nice to see in the mirror when you're yanking back on their hair. In a perfect world and all.

She is super-cute and likes cheap beer.

thumb.gif

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Ovid9 View Post

thumb.gif
*slap* *slap* *slap* *slap* *slap* Yes, look into my eyes *slap* *slap* *slap* *slap* *slap*

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Ovid9 View Post

thumb.gif
*slap* *slap* *slap* *slap* *slap* Yes, look into my eyes *slap* *slap* *slap* *slap* *slap*

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by gproud View Post
Whisky Dick!
I've had several women tell me that whiskey dick is when they can't get it hard enough to {censored} because they're too drunk.

Oh and I would {censored} the {censored} out of the chick in the OP. especially those tits...then again, most of the time big tits only look good in a shirt. even younguns can have some really weird shapesfreak.gifand saaaaaag. Then again if she can suck start a bus, I have a cock that needs some attention, and a sammich that needs makin...

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by gproud View Post
Whisky Dick!
I've had several women tell me that whiskey dick is when they can't get it hard enough to {censored} because they're too drunk.

Oh and I would {censored} the {censored} out of the chick in the OP. especially those tits...then again, most of the time big tits only look good in a shirt. even younguns can have some really weird shapesfreak.gifand saaaaaag. Then again if she can suck start a bus, I have a cock that needs some attention, and a sammich that needs makin...

• Members

knees too sharp.

• Members

knees too sharp.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Slunderfungus View Post

Oh and I would {censored} the {censored} out of the chick in the OP. especially those tits...then again, most of the time big tits only look good in a shirt. even younguns can have some really weird shapesfreak.gif
Whisky Dick is when you are sober enough to get hard but too buzzed to bust a nut.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Slunderfungus View Post

Oh and I would {censored} the {censored} out of the chick in the OP. especially those tits...then again, most of the time big tits only look good in a shirt. even younguns can have some really weird shapesfreak.gif
Whisky Dick is when you are sober enough to get hard but too buzzed to bust a nut.

Archived