Now this is my kind of woman!

Crunchtime

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

People get too uptight when not everyone has the same taste in women as them. I would do this chick, absolutely. I don't really think she's hot at all though. If I saw her in a bar, I wouldn't go after her. If I were wasted and she came onto me, yeah I would probably stick it in her. I'm just not into the whole gigantic boob thing, and if you take those away from her then she's average. Just my honest opinion.

• Members

People get too uptight when not everyone has the same taste in women as them. I would do this chick, absolutely. I don't really think she's hot at all though. If I saw her in a bar, I wouldn't go after her. If I were wasted and she came onto me, yeah I would probably stick it in her. I'm just not into the whole gigantic boob thing, and if you take those away from her then she's average. Just my honest opinion.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by OverDriven View Post
No, it sounds like we're on the exact same page icon_lol.gif

I wouldn't want a long term relationship with her. I don't respect her.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by OverDriven View Post
No, it sounds like we're on the exact same page icon_lol.gif

I wouldn't want a long term relationship with her. I don't respect her.

• Members

Jesus. Some of you people are retarded.

"OMFG LARGE BREASTS = HOT. IF YOU DON'T THINK SHE'S HOT YOU'RE LYING OR GAY. EXCUSE ME WHILE YOU GO BACK TO BANGING VICTORIA'S SECRET MODELS"

Look. Some people, myself included, have tastes that vary from you mouthbreathers. If you manage to look past her (probably saggy and veiny as {censored}) chest, you'll see that she's, in fact, not all that attractive. A solid 4/10.

uggs.jpg

Look a that mug. No thanks.

Now go on with your sad little lives being mystified by borderline obese women and justifying it by claiming to "prefer thick ladies."

• Members

"OMFG LARGE BREASTS = HOT. IF YOU DON'T THINK SHE'S HOT YOU'RE LYING OR GAY. EXCUSE ME WHILE YOU GO BACK TO BANGING VICTORIA'S SECRET MODELS"

Look. Some people, myself included, have tastes that vary from you mouthbreathers. If you manage to look past her (probably saggy and veiny as {censored}) chest, you'll see that she's, in fact, not all that attractive. A solid 4/10.

uggs.jpg

Now go on with your sad little lives being mystified by borderline obese women and justifying it by claiming to "prefer thick ladies."

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by duncan View Post

uggs.jpg

Why you all pissed off about it, son?

Admit it, you fapped and now you feel guilty, so you have to come and tell everybody how superior you are. Go fap again. You'll feel better.

• Members

uggs.jpg

Admit it, you fapped and now you feel guilty, so you have to come and tell everybody how superior you are. Go fap again. You'll feel better.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Phrophus View Post

Just pissed I can't own a bazooka, bro.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Phrophus View Post

Just pissed I can't own a bazooka, bro.

• Members

She's higher than a 4/10 in the face alone. Look, the scale goes:

OMG HAWT
hawt
attractive
not unattractive
unattractive
WHOAH
JEEZUS WAT HAPPEN?

She's solidly between attractive and not unattractive in the face. Her body looks thin other than the tremendous jugglers, so she clearly doesn't just sit around porking out. And she knows how to party. The number of people that claim only the OMG HAWT women are attractive and absolutely nothing else short of a crane can lift your pole is a little ridiculous. Especially the angry ranting style disagreement over it.

• Members

She's higher than a 4/10 in the face alone. Look, the scale goes:

OMG HAWT
hawt
attractive
not unattractive
unattractive
WHOAH
JEEZUS WAT HAPPEN?

She's solidly between attractive and not unattractive in the face. Her body looks thin other than the tremendous jugglers, so she clearly doesn't just sit around porking out. And she knows how to party. The number of people that claim only the OMG HAWT women are attractive and absolutely nothing else short of a crane can lift your pole is a little ridiculous. Especially the angry ranting style disagreement over it.

• Members

uggs.jpg

Ya but y u mad bro?

• Members

uggs.jpg

Ya but y u mad bro?

Archived