AMC Walking Dead news. wtf?

Shine

• Members

I guess it's nice for fan geeks of the show to have "Talking dead" after episodes, but stop acting like you're the best most important thing to happen on tv or in all the world.

The show could be alot better, so stop jacking each other and make with the writing of a good show already.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by theAntihero View Post
Hmm, i loved the first season and hated the 2nd season with a fiery passion, havent even tried the 3rd season yet.

I seem to remember though that when the 2nd guy took over there was a lot of stories about how hard it was to work for AMC.
did you watch the whole second season? after the mid season break in season 2, they got the guy who just quit (or got fired) and that's when shit got real.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by NeloAngelo View Post
did you watch the whole second season? after the mid season break in season 2, they got the guy who just quit (or got fired) and that's when shit got real.
No i stopped i think about 6 episodes into the 2nd season, id say "it was the one where they were still on the freakin farm" but that was pretty much the entire season.

Maybe i should try to watch some more.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by theAntihero View Post
No i stopped i think about 6 episodes into the 2nd season, id say "it was the one where they were still on the freakin farm" but that was pretty much the entire season.

Maybe i should try to watch some more.
yeah, i think that 6th episode was the mid season finale.

actually, it was the 7th episode.

then shit got real, and quick.

Archived