Reasonably priced hand wired amp? Do they exist?

GREC

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Quote Originally Posted by madryan View Post
Not really. I've got a tone test I did with some speakers when I was A/B'ing some different speakers. That's really the only thing I've laid down.

Here it is...

super lightly boosted Jube clone

Nice tone, i remember your amp building thread from a while back and your work looked very clean with quality components. I think we even spoke on the phone after the JC 20 i almost bought from ya

Are you planning on making any others down the road , what does that $$ roughly cost? Me Likie and want

thumb.gif

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by madryan View Post
Not really. I've got a tone test I did with some speakers when I was A/B'ing some different speakers. That's really the only thing I've laid down.

Here it is...

super lightly boosted Jube clone

Nice tone, i remember your amp building thread from a while back and your work looked very clean with quality components. I think we even spoke on the phone after the JC 20 i almost bought from ya

Are you planning on making any others down the road , what does that $$ roughly cost? Me Likie and want

thumb.gif

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by ***1776*** View Post

thumb.gif
I only build for local folks and only when I have time. I'm negotiating with a local guy for a complete B-Rig. Pedalboard, Head, etc. I built him a head about a year ago and his band just got a big sponsor so he's got money to burn. This time around it'll be easier because it'll just be a carbon copy of his existing amp.

His pedalboard setup's going to be sweet. Buffered loop switchers, one for in front of the amp and one for the loop. All his pedals on all the time with just the switchers up front. Clean power with a custom snake.

Archived