Have we talked about this yet? Schecter Amplification.

the_gunslinger

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I find it interesting that Schecter is entering the amp market. I would think that the high gain market is pretty saturated already with everything from relatively inexpensive imports to insanely option laden 4-channel monsters from both big companies and smaller operations, but I dunno.

• Members

I find it interesting that Schecter is entering the amp market. I would think that the high gain market is pretty saturated already with everything from relatively inexpensive imports to insanely option laden 4-channel monsters from both big companies and smaller operations, but I dunno.

• Members

Seems like a really bad time to try expanding your business and venturing into new areas. They should focus on bolstering their guitar division. I really wish they'd drop that fleur-de-lis logo (which screams Korea) and stick with the stylized "S", as well.

• Members

Seems like a really bad time to try expanding your business and venturing into new areas. They should focus on bolstering their guitar division. I really wish they'd drop that fleur-de-lis logo (which screams Korea) and stick with the stylized "S", as well.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by zehn

View Post

Nick H will buy one

Quote Originally Posted by soundgardener75

View Post

You bet CharvelDuncan's ass he would.

icon_lol.gif They do look cool....

Havent heard what they sound like yet, so obviously not planning on it now. Besides, I'm kinda diggin the new Randall Satan thats about to come out.

EDIT: The JACKSON amps and cabs from the 80s were way better, and they looked way more badass than these!

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by zehn

View Post

Nick H will buy one

Quote Originally Posted by soundgardener75

View Post

You bet CharvelDuncan's ass he would.

icon_lol.gif They do look cool....

Havent heard what they sound like yet, so obviously not planning on it now. Besides, I'm kinda diggin the new Randall Satan thats about to come out.

EDIT: The JACKSON amps and cabs from the 80s were way better, and they looked way more badass than these!

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Ovid9

View Post

Why is it called Schecter Amplification and then a picture of cabs is shown? The "Amplification" part of the name led me to believe there's be...well, amps.

First thing i thought as well.

Its like starting a guitar company and the adds just have the bridge on it.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Ovid9

View Post

Why is it called Schecter Amplification and then a picture of cabs is shown? The "Amplification" part of the name led me to believe there's be...well, amps.

First thing i thought as well.

Its like starting a guitar company and the adds just have the bridge on it.

Archived