Best Albums of 2012

HumanFuseBen

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Deftones - "koi no yokan" Not only is it one of the best albums of the year, i think it is the best thing Deftones have ever recorded.

Meshuggah - "Koloss" great production... sounds massive. It's just as heavy as their other stuff, just in a different way.

Soundgarden "king animal" sounds like they are continuing where they left off with this one. It's great to hear these guys making music again, and there's some good tunes on this disc.

Those are the only 3 albums i keep going back to from 2012. I'll give a mention to Down's purple EP, but it's really not that memorable... at this point i just wish Down would hang it up for a bit so i can hear some new COC stuff with Pepper in the lineup.

• Members

Deftones - "koi no yokan" Not only is it one of the best albums of the year, i think it is the best thing Deftones have ever recorded.

Meshuggah - "Koloss" great production... sounds massive. It's just as heavy as their other stuff, just in a different way.

Soundgarden "king animal" sounds like they are continuing where they left off with this one. It's great to hear these guys making music again, and there's some good tunes on this disc.

Those are the only 3 albums i keep going back to from 2012. I'll give a mention to Down's purple EP, but it's really not that memorable... at this point i just wish Down would hang it up for a bit so i can hear some new COC stuff with Pepper in the lineup.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Harvest

View Post

I still need to get Paul Gilbert's new album... all the digital copies seem to be copies of one of his older albums mad.gif

I stumbled across Gilbert's new album on Amazon. I didn't even know he had one out. The clips seem to sound like it is a lounge lizard type of sound. Fun but probably not for everyone.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Harvest

View Post

I still need to get Paul Gilbert's new album... all the digital copies seem to be copies of one of his older albums mad.gif

I stumbled across Gilbert's new album on Amazon. I didn't even know he had one out. The clips seem to sound like it is a lounge lizard type of sound. Fun but probably not for everyone.

• Members

Rush - Clockwork Angels

Van Halen - A Different Kind of Truth

Gary Clark Jr - Blak & Blu

The Sword - Apocryphon

Steve Vai - The Story of Light

Slash - Apocalyptic Love

Coheed & Cambria - Aftermath The Ascension

Accept - Stalingrad

Soundgarden - King Animal

Paul Gilbert - Vibrato

• Members