Where has Draelyc been, y'all ask?

draelyc

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks, fellas. Yawp, a Christmas baby... we're going to have to make sure her birthday doesn't get eclipsed by the holiday, down the road.

As for my back, I've recovered from this before, but the constant pain along the way really sucks, as does being unable to jump up & down to celebrate or to chase after my 2 year old ... haven't even been able to hold my newborn all that much yet. frown.gif

Still, the joys definitely outweigh the sorrows!

• Members

Thanks, fellas. Yawp, a Christmas baby... we're going to have to make sure her birthday doesn't get eclipsed by the holiday, down the road.

As for my back, I've recovered from this before, but the constant pain along the way really sucks, as does being unable to jump up & down to celebrate or to chase after my 2 year old ... haven't even been able to hold my newborn all that much yet. frown.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by draelyc

View Post

Congrats man! Don't worry, she'll always have one good week out of the year. I know the feeling icon_lol.gif

And get well soon thumb.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by draelyc

View Post

Congrats man! Don't worry, she'll always have one good week out of the year. I know the feeling icon_lol.gif

And get well soon thumb.gif

• Members

I had a friend who had a Christmas birthday. Her parents did a really cool thing for her. They called it an anti-birthday. June 25th (or the weekend closest to that date) they held her birthday party, did presents & stuff just like it was her birthday. But the date was as close as they could get to 6 moths either side of Christmas, and always on a weeknd.

Food for thought

Congrats again

• Members

I had a friend who had a Christmas birthday. Her parents did a really cool thing for her. They called it an anti-birthday. June 25th (or the weekend closest to that date) they held her birthday party, did presents & stuff just like it was her birthday. But the date was as close as they could get to 6 moths either side of Christmas, and always on a weeknd.

Food for thought

Congrats again

• Members

Thanks again, fellas... We're getting by, for now, and once us old folks is healed up, things are gonna be awesome (except for the lack of sleep, but even so...). I'm definitely blessed way, way beyond whatever merits I might have, to find myself in the midst of such an incredible family. Love my three girls! biggrin.gif

• Members

Thanks again, fellas... We're getting by, for now, and once us old folks is healed up, things are gonna be awesome (except for the lack of sleep, but even so...). I'm definitely blessed way, way beyond whatever merits I might have, to find myself in the midst of such an incredible family. Love my three girls! biggrin.gif

Archived