Pedal Raffle...

colejustesen

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by twisty571

View Post

Very cool of you. I have a delay I could do this with....

I love giving to people... I makes me feel like I am making a difference in this world; even as small as giving away a cheap pedal... I hope that the message/meaning spreads more than the act itself and inspires people to want to make a difference too.

It would be cool of you to do this too, but don't feel pressured thumb.gif

Cole

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by twisty571

View Post

Very cool of you. I have a delay I could do this with....

I love giving to people... I makes me feel like I am making a difference in this world; even as small as giving away a cheap pedal... I hope that the message/meaning spreads more than the act itself and inspires people to want to make a difference too.

Cole

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by colejustesen

View Post

Cole

Heck I do it all the time,just sent some kid on the LP forums who couldn't afford gear an amp,waiting to see his vid at school. Should be cool,he was excited,someone gave him a guitar,and a couple others gave pedals.

Edit,the raffle is up...

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by colejustesen

View Post

Cole

Heck I do it all the time,just sent some kid on the LP forums who couldn't afford gear an amp,waiting to see his vid at school. Should be cool,he was excited,someone gave him a guitar,and a couple others gave pedals.

Edit,the raffle is up...

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Dolf

View Post

You're so damn handsome.

And she has such immaculate nails!

love.gif

She loves to do her nails! Seriously, she is always doing and redoing her nails... So much to the point where now my mother is starting to do her nails like my wife... My wife has a way with people; I don't know anyone who doesn't love my wife. My family likes her more than me icon_lol.gif

Cole

Archived