Pedal Raffle...

colejustesen

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Those are great little drives! Nice to see you passing on the good will, man.

I just remembered that you gave me that set of pickups a couple years back, too. So I suppose you winning the de7 was pretty much perfect.

• Members

I just remembered that you gave me that set of pickups a couple years back, too. So I suppose you winning the de7 was pretty much perfect.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Dolf

View Post

I totally forget who I have sent things to on this forum; as well as I forgot that I sent you those pickups! Those were the Tesla Nitro pickups weren't they? I bet they sound awesome in that Epiphone Les Paul Elitist thumb.gif I would love to own one of those guitars someday, but they still seem to be fetching ridiculous prices!

Cole

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Dolf

View Post

I totally forget who I have sent things to on this forum; as well as I forgot that I sent you those pickups! Those were the Tesla Nitro pickups weren't they? I bet they sound awesome in that Epiphone Les Paul Elitist thumb.gif I would love to own one of those guitars someday, but they still seem to be fetching ridiculous prices!

Cole

Archived