ok ok tell me about aftershock cabs

magh8

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy View Post
Ok, did I miss these tours that encompassed hundreds of shows? I seem to remember 2 partial tours that ended abruptly due to van problems. No troll, I actually guess I'm losing my mind.
Apparently you did. We toured the east coast at least 4 times(and each tour was a month long) and did MOST of a west coast tour. Like I said each one of these tours was a month long with almost no off dates. All this while being in Decibel magazine getting a higher review than Lamb of God(feb 2012 issue), high reviews in Outburn magazine, FM radio airplay, Satellite radio play, FM radio interviews, endorsements...we were kind of a big deal, dude. We were poor as {censored}, but we were living the dream.

Towards the end we had to cancel several tours due to vehicle complications AND complications with the business people we hired. Too many hands in the cookie jar with no one looking to put fresh cookies in. The only way to fix that is if there's no cookie jar. Hence the band breaking up.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy View Post
Ok, did I miss these tours that encompassed hundreds of shows? I seem to remember 2 partial tours that ended abruptly due to van problems. No troll, I actually guess I'm losing my mind.
Apparently you did. We toured the east coast at least 4 times(and each tour was a month long) and did MOST of a west coast tour. Like I said each one of these tours was a month long with almost no off dates. All this while being in Decibel magazine getting a higher review than Lamb of God(feb 2012 issue), high reviews in Outburn magazine, FM radio airplay, Satellite radio play, FM radio interviews, endorsements...we were kind of a big deal, dude. We were poor as {censored}, but we were living the dream.

Towards the end we had to cancel several tours due to vehicle complications AND complications with the business people we hired. Too many hands in the cookie jar with no one looking to put fresh cookies in. The only way to fix that is if there's no cookie jar. Hence the band breaking up.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy

View Post

Ah, see there's what I was missing. That's why I've been poking fun each time I read hundreds of shows. I thought 2 tours got stretched a bit thin. My bad bros, carry on.

And knowing is, in fact, 1/8th the battle. The rest is pretty much butterscotch, sweat, electricity, and an intense ability to write 500 plus page essays about your grandma's sexual history at the drop of a hat.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy

View Post

Ah, see there's what I was missing. That's why I've been poking fun each time I read hundreds of shows. I thought 2 tours got stretched a bit thin. My bad bros, carry on.

And knowing is, in fact, 1/8th the battle. The rest is pretty much butterscotch, sweat, electricity, and an intense ability to write 500 plus page essays about your grandma's sexual history at the drop of a hat.

Archived