The things that can happen to you...

colejustesen

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by draelyc

View Post

Dude, as others have said, glad you're still in one piece!

And yeah, I think about the timing of things like that all the time ...

Quote Originally Posted by "sasquatch"

View Post

man, that sucks cry.gif

treat yourself. drive up to sandpoint and go skiing for the weekend. love.gif

Quote Originally Posted by ke2

View Post

Damn close call, man!

Good to hear the damage was only material, and FAIRLY minor as well smile.gif

Thanks guys, I appreciate it! I plan on going up snowboarding this Sunday with one of my classmates thumb.gif

It is going to be super nice!!!

Cole

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by draelyc

View Post

Dude, as others have said, glad you're still in one piece!

And yeah, I think about the timing of things like that all the time ...

Quote Originally Posted by "sasquatch"

View Post

man, that sucks cry.gif

treat yourself. drive up to sandpoint and go skiing for the weekend. love.gif

Quote Originally Posted by ke2

View Post

Damn close call, man!

Good to hear the damage was only material, and FAIRLY minor as well smile.gif

Thanks guys, I appreciate it! I plan on going up snowboarding this Sunday with one of my classmates thumb.gif

It is going to be super nice!!!

Cole

• Members

today, on my way home from work my car died while idling at a light a couple miles from home.

went to crank it back up, and the starter wouldn't jive.

then i smelled fuel.

the car died because the fuel supply hose came loose from the fitting. called the wife, she came and picked me up.

went to the parts store to get the stuff to fix it, then went and fixed it. tried jumping my car in case it was the battery, it wasn't. after a bunch of diagnosing and a trip home to get my floor jack, i determined that the starter solenoid was the problem. off to the parts store to buy one, then i got the starter removed and came home because it was getting cold and i was tired of {censored}ing with it.

now i have to install the starter in order to get to work in the morning. facepalm.gif

• Members

today, on my way home from work my car died while idling at a light a couple miles from home.

then i smelled fuel.

the car died because the fuel supply hose came loose from the fitting. called the wife, she came and picked me up.

went to the parts store to get the stuff to fix it, then went and fixed it. tried jumping my car in case it was the battery, it wasn't. after a bunch of diagnosing and a trip home to get my floor jack, i determined that the starter solenoid was the problem. off to the parts store to buy one, then i got the starter removed and came home because it was getting cold and i was tired of {censored}ing with it.

now i have to install the starter in order to get to work in the morning. facepalm.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by knucklefux

View Post

then i smelled fuel.

Cars.... Damned if you, damned if you don't. I hope you can get installed quickly and warmly thumb.gif

Cole

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by knucklefux

View Post

then i smelled fuel.

Cars.... Damned if you, damned if you don't. I hope you can get installed quickly and warmly thumb.gif

Cole

• Members

Sorry to hear it man, that really sucks....you're right, it is crazy going down the random path of chance, no joke, my great aunt and uncle were driving down the highway one day and a {censored}ing wheel and tire from a truck in front of them flew off and went right into their windshield...this was years and years ago but I'm pretty sure they were on the opposite side of the highway...anyways it smashed the windshield and came through, and really {censored}ed them both up, they were lucky that they weren't killed...it sucks, just the complete {censored}ing randomness of accidents...

• Members

Sorry to hear it man, that really sucks....you're right, it is crazy going down the random path of chance, no joke, my great aunt and uncle were driving down the highway one day and a {censored}ing wheel and tire from a truck in front of them flew off and went right into their windshield...this was years and years ago but I'm pretty sure they were on the opposite side of the highway...anyways it smashed the windshield and came through, and really {censored}ed them both up, they were lucky that they weren't killed...it sucks, just the complete {censored}ing randomness of accidents...

Archived