New Jerb Day

RSBro

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by facefirst

View Post

I work from home. But yeah, working ten minutes away beats 45, I'm sure.

icon_lol.gif

For the most part I love working from home. Even 10 minute drives start seeming like a hassle.

I drove 3k miles in the last 12 months and that includes a road trip vacation and driving a couple hours to pick up guitar gear on a couple occasions. redface.gif

• Members

View Post

I work from home. But yeah, working ten minutes away beats 45, I'm sure.

icon_lol.gif

For the most part I love working from home. Even 10 minute drives start seeming like a hassle.

I drove 3k miles in the last 12 months and that includes a road trip vacation and driving a couple hours to pick up guitar gear on a couple occasions. redface.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy

View Post

icon_lol.gif

And hopefully I'll be able to remote in at this job too (which I can't do at my current one) so that's even less driving icon_lol.gif

They want to open another office here in the next year or three, and I'm hoping to have them make it EVEN closer to my house haha. If I didn't have to go under the freeway, it would take about 7 minutes.

I just gave out my notice letters. Damn it feels good to be a ganster! love.gif

• Members

View Post

icon_lol.gif

And hopefully I'll be able to remote in at this job too (which I can't do at my current one) so that's even less driving icon_lol.gif

They want to open another office here in the next year or three, and I'm hoping to have them make it EVEN closer to my house haha. If I didn't have to go under the freeway, it would take about 7 minutes.

I just gave out my notice letters. Damn it feels good to be a ganster! love.gif

• Members

View Post

icon_lol.gif

I have a 7 year old car that I've put 35K miles since buying new. At this rate I'll need a new car around 2025.

• Members

View Post

icon_lol.gif

I have a 7 year old car that I've put 35K miles since buying new. At this rate I'll need a new car around 2025.

• Members

View Post

this will hopefully make up for the 46,000+ miles i've put on my caddy since Feb 2011 icon_lol.gif

• Members

View Post

this will hopefully make up for the 46,000+ miles i've put on my caddy since Feb 2011 icon_lol.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by RSBro

View Post

9.1 miles from the casa, which totals about 4500 commuting miles a year as opposed to 22,000... cool.gifthumb.gif i'll be saving at least $350/mo on gas and tolls, not to mention wear and tear. took a fractional pay decrease salary-wise, but bonus is a flat 3% of net revenue annually so that's pretty cool. we already talked about them selling and/or me buying in on a 7-10 year timeframe and they're down wit all dat.

werd. cool.gif

now i just need to find me a nice ho and life will be awesome! biggrin.gif

ask-me-about-my-t-rex-t-shirt2.jpg

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by RSBro

View Post

9.1 miles from the casa, which totals about 4500 commuting miles a year as opposed to 22,000... cool.gifthumb.gif i'll be saving at least $350/mo on gas and tolls, not to mention wear and tear. took a fractional pay decrease salary-wise, but bonus is a flat 3% of net revenue annually so that's pretty cool. we already talked about them selling and/or me buying in on a 7-10 year timeframe and they're down wit all dat.

werd. cool.gif

now i just need to find me a nice ho and life will be awesome! biggrin.gif

ask-me-about-my-t-rex-t-shirt2.jpg

• Members

I know the feeling bro. I got over 140,000 miles on my 3 in 5 years (28-29,000 miles/year).

Now, I work about 100 feet from where I sleep. My car never even moves anymore. To the point I hav to fill the tires up with air every time I drive it. redface.gif

Congrats on the job brah. Handing out the papers is sometimes the best part.

• Members

Congrats broseph!!!

I just got a new job that starts on the 14th. It's only an internship, but the fortunate thing is, if I can't find a "real" engineering job after I graduate in May, I'm locked in here at $21.50 until the end of the year, so I'll be alright. The bad thing is it's a {censored}ing hike to get there, and in East Cleveland...worst {censored}dump ever. icon_lol.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Sex Panther

View Post

Congrats broseph!!!

I just got a new job that starts on the 14th. It's only an internship, but the fortunate thing is, if I can't find a "real" engineering job after I graduate in May, I'm locked in here at $21.50 until the end of the year, so I'll be alright. The bad thing is it's a {censored}ing hike to get there, and in Ohio...worst {censored}dump ever. icon_lol.gif

FIFY thumb.gificon_lol.gifcop.gif

Archived