Not So Loved Albums That You Love

AdrianPOA

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Poison - Native Tongue

I know "Stand" was a chart topping song and all that but a lot of people don't like the album because there's no CC Deville and it sounds nothing like earlier poison.....it's basically a Richie Kotzen solo album played by Poison.

Richie's tone and playing on this album is just ridiculous

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Anj9ExeO-Io

The solo in this one eek.gif

• Members

Poison - Native Tongue

I know "Stand" was a chart topping song and all that but a lot of people don't like the album because there's no CC Deville and it sounds nothing like earlier poison.....it's basically a Richie Kotzen solo album played by Poison.

Richie's tone and playing on this album is just ridiculous

The solo in this one eek.gif

• Members

Pretty much all the RHCP albums onward after BSSM. I think Stadium Arcadium is among their best work. By The Way was nearly a John "solo" album but I probably have listened to it more than anything else they've done.

I know er'yone rips on Reinventing the Steel but it's their best sounding album from a production and dynamics and tone standpoint IMO so it gets as much play as the others by me at this point.

Do people hate Pump and Get A Grip by Aerosmith? I love those.

• Members

Pretty much all the RHCP albums onward after BSSM. I think Stadium Arcadium is among their best work. By The Way was nearly a John "solo" album but I probably have listened to it more than anything else they've done.

I know er'yone rips on Reinventing the Steel but it's their best sounding album from a production and dynamics and tone standpoint IMO so it gets as much play as the others by me at this point.

Do people hate Pump and Get A Grip by Aerosmith? I love those.

• Members

Sigur Ros - () - I'm not gonna bother sharing Sigur Ros with HCAF...icon_lol.gif

King's X - self titled (I've a lot of complaints about this one for some reason)

Alice in Chains - self titled - Everyone always talks about Dirt and Facelift, but I think I prefer this one over those.

Jerry Cantrell - Boggy Depot

Everything by Neurosis ever.

• Members

Sigur Ros - () - I'm not gonna bother sharing Sigur Ros with HCAF...icon_lol.gif

King's X - self titled (I've a lot of complaints about this one for some reason)

Alice in Chains - self titled - Everyone always talks about Dirt and Facelift, but I think I prefer this one over those.

Jerry Cantrell - Boggy Depot

Everything by Neurosis ever.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Phrophus

View Post

eek.gif Are you kidding? I Love that album! Absolutely perfect for long night time drives, I think it's my favourite of theirs. While Takk had more standout tracks, I think () is more consistent and definitely better at creating a mood.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Phrophus

View Post

eek.gif Are you kidding? I Love that album! Absolutely perfect for long night time drives, I think it's my favourite of theirs. While Takk had more standout tracks, I think () is more consistent and definitely better at creating a mood.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Cirrus

View Post

I love it too, obviously. It was the first one of theirs that I bought. I love

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Cirrus

View Post

I love it too, obviously. It was the first one of theirs that I bought. I love

Archived