New Collab EP with Andy James: Like Shred? Clickit

enditol

• Members

Started working with Jam Tracks Central a while back and turned into a full blown release with the UK BEAST Andy James! I co-wrote the songs and recorded / produced all the music, Andy then RULED all the leads and melodies. Paul Wardingham does a guest solo also!

Full special edition released on JTC: http://jamtrackcentral.com/jamtracks...deluxe-edition

The full edition contains tab, backing tracks with no leads and videos etc. Also available as just the songs on iTunes.

Check it out and tell me what you think!

• Members

FYI, for some reason, HCAF decided awhile back that it hated Andy James. Your guess is as good as mine for why that is. HCAF is fickle.

That said, I dig it for what it is. Admittedly, I'm not a huge fan of shreddies, but there are some interesting bits in it for sure.

• Members

FYI, for some reason, HCAF decided awhile back that it hated Andy James. Your guess is as good as mine for why that is. HCAF is fickle.

That said, I dig it for what it is. Admittedly, I'm not a huge fan of shreddies, but there are some interesting bits in it for sure.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Phrophus

View Post

Lol fair enough I guess! Well this EP is a little different for him since I wrote a couple of the songs as well, a bit more modern in style / production.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Phrophus

View Post

Lol fair enough I guess! Well this EP is a little different for him since I wrote a couple of the songs as well, a bit more modern in style / production.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Filter500

View Post

I can appreciate the technical ability, since I have none, but musically it does nothing for me. On the other hand, guys like Jack Thammarat blow my mind with the combination of technical abilty and tatsteful musical hooks.

Eh fair enough man! It's a far cry from what Jack's doing so not surprised you wouldn't dig. Each to their own and all that!

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Filter500

View Post

I can appreciate the technical ability, since I have none, but musically it does nothing for me. On the other hand, guys like Jack Thammarat blow my mind with the combination of technical abilty and tatsteful musical hooks.

Eh fair enough man! It's a far cry from what Jack's doing so not surprised you wouldn't dig. Each to their own and all that!

• Members

Looking at the guitar in the video is kind of frustrating for me right now because my Schecter Damien Elite 7's similar bridge is having a problem with the string making contact with the outer edge of the bridge before the saddle and ends up breaking easily. mad.gif

But the music and playing sound great to me. Phil-Thumbs-Up-Small.gif

• Members

Looking at the guitar in the video is kind of frustrating for me right now because my Schecter Damien Elite 7's similar bridge is having a problem with the string making contact with the outer edge of the bridge before the saddle and ends up breaking easily. mad.gif

But the music and playing sound great to me. Phil-Thumbs-Up-Small.gif

Archived