LePou Hybrit Demo Clip

OverDriven

• Members

I was just messing around with some LePou plugings tonight and I thought I would show you guys the Marshally sound I came up with. The playing is garbage, but at least shows off the tone. The guitar went straight into my interface (Saffire Pro 40) and then into Ableton. There it hit Lepou Hybrit and Lecab with Redwirez Mesa impulses loaded. Also has some Ableton reverb on top.

What thinks you? The soundcloud compression killed some of the clarity and bass, but you get the idea. I think this sounds REALLY close to recorded amp. Opinions?

https://soundcloud.com/joe_overdrive...ct-guitar-demo

• Members

Guys, I accidentally left something out - I was running the TSE 808 v2 plugin in front of the amp model (also free). The tone knob was turned up to boost the highs and I had a bit of drive and volume boost. That tightens it up significantly and makes it feel more "alive". So try that. Download the 808 here:

http://www.theserinaexperiment.net/p...TSE808v2.0.zip

Besides that, I would say it's down to a few things - make sure your interface provides clean sound, and make sure that you are getting a pretty hot signal to the DAW without clipping. The impulses you're using make a big difference as well. What are you guys running?

• Members

Guys, I accidentally left something out - I was running the TSE 808 v2 plugin in front of the amp model (also free). The tone knob was turned up to boost the highs and I had a bit of drive and volume boost. That tightens it up significantly and makes it feel more "alive". So try that. Download the 808 here:

http://www.theserinaexperiment.net/p...TSE808v2.0.zip

Besides that, I would say it's down to a few things - make sure your interface provides clean sound, and make sure that you are getting a pretty hot signal to the DAW without clipping. The impulses you're using make a big difference as well. What are you guys running?

• Members

I will definitely get that 808 plug; thanks. I cannot for the life of me find a distortion pedal plug in that I like.

I actually- wisely or not- used my J&H pedal into my mixer/interface, like you would an amp. You can hear it when I turn it on in that clip.

• Members

I will definitely get that 808 plug; thanks. I cannot for the life of me find a distortion pedal plug in that I like.

I actually- wisely or not- used my J&H pedal into my mixer/interface, like you would an amp. You can hear it when I turn it on in that clip.

• Members

• Members

Archived